Help with brother for Bronwen

My husband and I are having a hard time picking a first name for our son who’s coming in [name_f]May[/name_f]. Our short list is currently:

[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
[name_m]Geraint[/name_m]
[name_m]Declan[/name_m]

Middle names will mostly likely be [name_u]Oberon[/name_u] [name_m]Peter[/name_m].

His older sister is [name_f]Bronwen[/name_f] [name_f]Io[/name_f] [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f]

We have a [name_m]German[/name_m] sounding last name that starts with R.

Thanks!

My favorite is [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], but it might not sound good with your last name if it starts with R. Second favorite would be [name_m]Declan[/name_m]. I’m not familiar with [name_m]Geraint[/name_m] and pronunciation might be tough if you’re in the US. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like [name_m]Gareth[/name_m]?

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Oberon[/name_u] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] is super handsome!

I like [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Oberon[/name_u] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] the best. [name_m]Declan[/name_m] is nice as well.

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] gets my vote

I personally love the name [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] but it does not sound as good with [name_u]Oberon[/name_u] and may not flow well with your last name. [name_m]Felix[/name_m] would be a solid choice.

I thought of for you:

[name_m]Cormac[/name_m] [name_u]Oberon[/name_u] [name_m]Peter[/name_m]
[name_m]Seamus[/name_m] [name_u]Oberon[/name_u] [name_m]Peter[/name_m]

I like [name_m]Declan[/name_m] best, and I think it goes well with [name_f]Bronwen[/name_f] as they are both Celtic names. [name_m]Felix[/name_m] is my second choice.

I like [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] the best from your list and I think it goes really nicely with [name_f]Bronwen[/name_f]. Some other suggestions:

[name_m]Alfred[/name_m]
[name_m]Albert[/name_m]
[name_m]Hamish[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugh[/name_m]/[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m]

Good luck!

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Oberon[/name_u] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] is my favorite.

I like [name_m]Declan[/name_m] for the reason emmamay stated.

Thanks for the replies everyone. We’ve narrowed it down to [name_m]Felix[/name_m] or [name_m]Declan[/name_m]. We like both a lot so now it just comes down to deciding between the two.