Help with brother or sister for Jacob patrick

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] berries! Well I am due in about 7 weeks with number two and I am having a very difficult time deciding on a name! Specifically having trouble with a boy name. I have a son named [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]. [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] was always always my favorite boys name so I am having trouble finding a name I feel as strongly about. Gender is a surprise so we really need two names but I think we are pretty much set on our girl name : [name_f]Theresa[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] ( nn [name_f]Tessa[/name_f]). As for boys these are the current top contenders:
[name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u]
[name_m]Conor[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u]

Thoughts? Suggestions? Thanks!

First of all, congratulations!

I think all of the names you have picked out are lovely, but my favorite is [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u]. I [name_m]Conor[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] as well and [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u], but I’m not a huge fan of siblings with matching first-letters.

[name_f]Theresa[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is beautiful and the nickname [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] is so spunky!

[name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u]. Too few Andrews these days, we could use more of them!

And I love [name_f]Tessa[/name_f].

Congrats! :slight_smile: All of your boy combos are so lovely it’s hard to pick. I love [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u] and [name_m]Conor[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u], and while I actually like [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u] a great deal I agree that it might be a bit odd because you already have a [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] - so I’d go with either [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u] or [name_m]Conor[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]. Both are handsome names, and either one of those combos would be an excellent pick.

As for [name_f]Theresa[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], while I find [name_f]Rose[/name_f] lovely, I’m not a fan of [name_f]Theresa[/name_f]…it feels dated to me. [name_f]Therese[/name_f] is sleeker and more elegant imo, but that’s just me. If you love it, go for it! I like the nn [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], it’s very cute.

I like [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] the most, but personally am not a fan of siblings with the same initials. So I’d go for [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u].