Help with FIRST girls name! :)

See the results of this poll: Which do you like best?

Respondents: 41 (This poll is closed)

• Vivienne James : 16 (39%)
  • Violet James : 15 (37%)
  • Evie James : 8 (20%)
  • None: 2 (5%)

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u]!

Another vote for [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u], I think it absolutely adorable!

[name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] is actually the one I don’t like as much because it sounds a bit little girlish so I don’t think it would age well. What about having a full name that can be shortened to [name_f]Evie[/name_f] as a nickname? [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f], [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], [name_f]Eva[/name_f], [name_f]Eve[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], or [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]? I like [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f].

I adore [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u]! I agree with pp, [name_f]Evie[/name_f] sounds like a nn but [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] nn [name_f]Evie[/name_f] is precious.

A vote for [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u]. I just think it sounds so tailored and cool.

I love [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] - [name_f]Vivi[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] is like [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] but you have the built in option to have her name grow in maturity as she does. As a mother to a [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], I haven’t had a moment of regret!

I voted for [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] but I think I’d go with [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u], nn [name_f]Edie[/name_f]. Amazing!

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] or [name_f]Evie[/name_f] for sure!!! I don’t like [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] much.