Help with Girl Name

My husband and I are having a hard time deciding on a girl name. Here is what we have narrowed it down to…

[name]Dylan[/name] [name]Louise[/name] ([name]Grace[/name])
[name]Emery[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Hailey[/name] [name]Grace[/name]

Boy name is [name]William[/name].

Let me know what you think!

Well…although there are girls named [name]Dylan[/name], it still seems odd to me. [name]Emery[/name] is pretty. [name]Hailey[/name] is just too popular, or was too popular. So, out of your choices, [name]Emery[/name] is my favorite.

I love the names [name]Catherine[/name], [name]Cecilia[/name], [name]Anna[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Victoria[/name], [name]Julia[/name], and [name]Laurel[/name] with [name]William[/name]. I could think of a bunch more. [name]William[/name] is such a classic name-it is one of my very favorites!

I love [name]Emory[/name], but with the middle name [name]Elizabeth[/name] I’m afraid it reminds me of the girl on “[name]Clifford[/name] the big red dog”.

I think [name]Dylan[/name] is fresh and fun on a girl, and [name]Emery[/name] is charming as well. But I’m with the others-- [name]Hailey[/name] is too done.

I really like [name]Dylan[/name]. That would be my choice. . . it’s cute with [name]William[/name].

I absolutely love love [name]Emery[/name] - it is a family name for me and one of my faves. I don’t mind [name]Emery[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] but think that [name]Emery[/name] [name]Grace[/name] would be my pick of your selections. What do you think about [name]Emery[/name] [name]Alice[/name], [name]Emery[/name] [name]Claire[/name], [name]Emery[/name] [name]Anne[/name], or [name]Emery[/name] [name]Cate[/name]?

Does anyone think [name]Emery[/name], though adorable, will often be misunderstood as a bad mispronunciation of [name]Emily[/name] – or will often be misspelled [name]Emory[/name], [name]Amery[/name] etc? As the mom of a child with a similar name, I can tell you that this gets extremely annoying. Also, interesting that your boy name is so classic while your girl names are not – do you not like more classic girl names such as some of the suggestions above or your middle name choices such as [name]Grace[/name]?

I could see the name [name]Emery[/name] being mispronounced or spelled wrong but for me my biggest thing would be that people would think baby is a boy (which it could be, I think it is a boys name). That is why I like it best paired with more girly middle names.

[name]Angie[/name] [name]Harmon[/name] and [name]Jason[/name] Sehorn just named their daughter [name]Emery[/name] [name]Hope[/name]. So there will probably be more little Emerys around.

I agree with [name]Pam[/name]. Many people [name]WILL[/name] mistakenly call her [name]Emily[/name]…It is a beautiful name but too close to the ultra-popular [name]Emily[/name]…I loved the name [name]Kyla[/name] for my daughter but decided not to use it because I didnt want her to go through life being mistaken for [name]Kayla[/name].

This is another belated reply from me, but of the names you mentioned [name]Dylan[/name] is my favorite (for some reason I’ve been liking that name for a girl). [name]Emery[/name] and [name]Hailey[/name] are not my style.

Is [name]William[/name] the name you have decided on if you have a boy? or is [name]William[/name] the name of your older son? I really love the name dylan for a girl, but it doesn’t go with [name]William[/name]. If your older son is named william then i would use louise or louisa for the first name rather than the middle. [name]Hailey[/name] is very popular right now and I’m not too fond of the sound of [name]Emery[/name]

[name]Dylan[/name] [name]Louise[/name] ([name]Grace[/name])-too associated with being a boy’s name, but I like [name]Louise[/name] for a middle name. Though I really like Louvisa, pronounced Lo-vee-sa.
[name]Emery[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]-[name]Emery[/name] is a boy’s name to me, and [name]Elizabeth[/name] is too common for my taste
[name]Hailey[/name] [name]Grace[/name]-too common

Boy name is [name]William[/name]. -I like that a lot, like the nickname [name]Will[/name]

I like [name]William[/name] & [name]Grace[/name]
and [name]William[/name] & [name]Elizabeth[/name]- [name]Bill[/name] & [name]Beth[/name], [name]Will[/name] & [name]Eliza[/name] tooo cute!