Help with girls list! Boys name are so much easier.....

[name]Hi[/name] Berries,
You have been such a great help! So I finally figured out my future son’s name and names that would go well to complete a boy/boy sib set. Now its my girls list turn.

What do you think of my list and what would be a good sib set if we have two girls (future speaking)

Any other combos would be greatly appreciated!

[name]Delilah[/name] [name]June[/name]
[name]Delilah[/name] [name]Isobel[/name]
[name]Isabeau[/name] [name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Isabeau[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Isabeau[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Bleu[/name]
[name]Veda[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Veda[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Poppy[/name] [name]Lou[/name]
[name]Indie[/name] [name]Lou[/name]

[name]Stella[/name], [name]Indie[/name], and [name]Delilah[/name] are my favorites! They all have a slightly hipster feel, I could see them all as sisters. [name]Stella[/name] and [name]Delilah[/name] both have double L’s which is a nice little connection and gives them a flow.

My pick would be [name]Delilah[/name] [name]June[/name] and [name]Isabeau[/name] [name]Pearl[/name].

[name]Delilah[/name] [name]June[/name] is my favorite! I kind of like [name]Stella[/name] [name]Bleu[/name] too. I don’t mind [name]Poppy[/name] or [name]Indie[/name], I’m just not a fan with the [name]Lou[/name].

[name]Veda[/name] is my favorite with either [name]Juliet[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name] in the middle name slot. Maybe [name]Pearl[/name] in the slight lead.
[name]Isabeau[/name] is my second favorite. [name]Isabeau[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] or [name]Clementine[/name] being my choice. Not [name]Pearl[/name] here.
I like [name]Stella[/name] [name]Bleu[/name].
I am not a fan of [name]Delilah[/name] myself.
I am not fan of [name]Indie[/name] or [name]Poppy[/name].
I think they are other names out there.
Here are some you might like:
[name]Posy[/name]/[name]Posey[/name] (I suddenly really like this one)
[name]Betty[/name]
[name]Elsa[/name]
[name]Cady[/name]
[name]Raquel[/name]
[name]Hyacinth[/name]
[name]Marcie[/name]
Good [name]Luck[/name]!

I mentioned [name]Isabeau[/name] to my boyfriend and that name is vetoed due to the fact [name]Rachel[/name] [name]Ray[/name] I guess named her dog that? He was totally turned off by it which kinds of sucks because I really liked that name!

@[name]Lea[/name] [name]Delilah[/name] [name]June[/name] is definitely our front runner. Thank you for the input!
@alyssa428 what middle would you give with [name]Poppy[/name] or [name]Indie[/name]?
@emilyva- [name]Veda[/name] is a choice I came up with I am hoping the boyfriend likes it since he totally shot down [name]Isabeau[/name]. [name]Juliet[/name] was my mothers grandmothers name so it is a family name and would be nice to use. I like [name]Posey[/name] but it reminds me of the ring around a rosey song. Not my style I think.

Any other combo suggestions?

Are you crazy? Girls are heaps easier than boys! :wink:

Anyway, I wrote on a different thread of yours that I love [name]Isabeau[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]. For a matching sister name, I really like [name]Juliet[/name]. Not sure about middle name yet, though. I’ll get back to you if I think of anything!

Boy names were such a breeze! My boyfriend and I already settled on two which we love and could be used as sib sets. if we have two boys which he is secretly hoping for lol. Girls are soo hard there are so many options and I am all about combos going well together. I appreciate the feedback and helping out! He vetoed [name]Isabeau[/name] which I am kind of sad about. @sarahmezz

[name]Delilah[/name] [name]June[/name] and [name]Isabeau[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] are my favorites! They’d make a wonderful sibset! :slight_smile: