Help with Girl's Name

Hello,

I’m new here and due with a little girl in [name]December[/name]. We are having a really hard time deciding on a name for our little one and would love your feedback!

Name we are currently considering (with a few potential middle names):

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name] (or [name]Emilia[/name])
[name]Camilla[/name]

What do you think? Older siblings are [name]Aidan[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], and [name]Charlotte[/name]. Thanks so much for any and all input!

I love [name]Aidan[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] together! I think [name]Amelia[/name] or [name]Emilia[/name] go best from your list. [name]Lucy[/name] is also great. [name]Camilla[/name] is pretty but doesn’t really have the same classic feel as [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name], and [name]Emmeline[/name] I’m not really a fan of (it feels like too much of a smush for me; I’m not sure why).

Middles for [name]Emilia[/name]:

[name]Emilia[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Emilia[/name] [name]Frances[/name]
[name]Emilia[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name]
[name]Emilia[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Emilia[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]

Other names you might like:

[name]Vivian[/name]
[name]Julia[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Cecilia[/name]
[name]Anne[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]

I love your kids names! They are gorgeous and go well together. I think that [name]Emmeline[/name], [name]Camilla[/name] or [name]Lucy[/name] goes best with them, and I prefer these three to [name]Amelia[/name]. I just don’t love [name]Amelia[/name], nor do I think it shines like the other three. I do l love [name]Amelia[/name] as a middle name though!)

I love [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Ruby[/name]! I think that it is a very classic sounding name but not too old fashioned either. It also fits with your other kids names, which are adorable by the way!

I think [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Emmeline[/name] work best from your list. I love [name]Camilla[/name], but since your last daughter is [name]Charlotte[/name], I’m not sure I would do back-to-back ‘C’ names.

Thank you ALL for your feedback! It is so helpful. Irisrose - a lot of the names you suggested are beautiful and ones we will consider. Any other suggestions/opinions are welcome!

Danagal

Your list is absolutely beautiful - I love all of the names!

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name] - My favourite combo for you. I think [name]Lucy[/name] fits well with [name]Aiden[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name], plus with [name]Lucy[/name] each child has their own initial. [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name] is darling!
[name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] - I adore this combo as well, but then you will have two E-children. What about [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name]? I love the combination either way!
[name]Amelia[/name] (or [name]Emilia[/name]) - Either way, it’s still the same initial as another of your children! My favourite is [name]Amelia[/name], maybe you could call her [name]Millie[/name] or [name]Mia[/name]? [name]Do[/name] your children usually go by nicknames?
[name]Camilla[/name] - Also very pretty!

Some other names you might like:
[name]Isla[/name]
[name]Mary[/name]
[name]Madeleine[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]

Good luck!

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name] - [name]Lucy[/name] is lovely, and probably my favorite with [name]Aidan[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], and [name]Charlotte[/name]! [name]Do[/name] you say eh-ma-LEEN or EH-ma-line (rhyming with “nine”) for [name]Emmeline[/name]? I think that both pronunciations are lovely, but the EH-ma-line seems to work a bit better with [name]Lucy[/name]. You may also like [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]/[name]Emilia[/name]
[name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] - I love [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Ruby[/name], too, but not as much with your children’s names, for some reason - maybe because it’s a little less mainstream?
[name]Amelia[/name] (or [name]Emilia[/name]) - [name]Amelia[/name] and [name]Emilia[/name] are nice, and it works well stylistically with your kids’ names, but I wouldn’t use it because of the repeated first initials with [name]Aidan[/name] or [name]Elizabeth[/name]. If that doesn’t bother you, though, this would be a lovely choice!
[name]Camilla[/name] - I would probably avoid C names if you already have a [name]Charlotte[/name], but since the Cs make different sounds, I think it’s fine. For some reason, I don’t love this with your children’s names… [name]Camilla[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] would be a lovely combo, though…

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name] is my favorite from your list with [name]Aidan[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], and [name]Charlotte[/name]. Good luck! :wink: