Help with girls name!!

I am expecting a little girl in two months and am still stumped!
We already have a [name]Henry[/name] [name]Sullivan[/name]. Last name is Hammer.

What do you think about???

[name]Harper[/name] [name]June[/name] Hammer

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Kate[/name] Hammer

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]June[/name] Hammer

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] Hammer

[name]Everly[/name] [name]Kate[/name] Hammer

[name]Everly[/name] [name]Grace[/name] Hammer

[name]Hazel[/name] [name]June[/name] Hammer

i love love love [name]Everly[/name] [name]Grace[/name]!
it sounds so beautiful!

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Kate[/name] is beautiful, modern, and chic. You couldnt do any better. My second choice would have to be [name]Everly[/name] [name]Grace[/name]. [name]Harper[/name] is the only one that doesnt flow with your last name. [name]Harper[/name] Hammer is hard for me to say.

Definitely [name]Eliza[/name] or [name]Hazel[/name]. [name]Harper[/name] is super trendy and surnamey, and [name]Harper[/name] Hammer sounds terrible. [name]Everly[/name] is very made-up sounding, especially with the classic [name]Henry[/name]. I’d definitely stay away from those two.

Out of [name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Hazel[/name], I’ll have to vote [name]Eliza[/name]. [name]Hazel[/name] is a lovely name, but [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Hazel[/name] Hammer? Sounds kind of like a cartoon family or something to me. Of course, that’s not a reason to not use the name if you really love it. I think [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] is a gorgeous name! Are you looking for more suggestions?

I am always looking for more suggestions!

[name]Henry[/name] [name]Sullivan[/name] is fantastic!

I’d go with [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Kate[/name] for his sister, hands down. Or perhaps [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]-I think it flows a bit better when you put it with your last name. Either way, you can’t go wrong. [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name], what a lovely sibset!

All your options are great except for [name]Hazel[/name] Hammer.

My favorite from your list is [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Kate[/name] or [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]. I think it’s beautiful and flows the best with the last name. I do think of [name]Eliza[/name] Doolittle and [name]Henry[/name] Higgins though.
[name]Everly[/name] - sounds trendy and less substantial than the classic [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Harper[/name] - I don’t like it with the last name
[name]Hazel[/name] - better than [name]Harper[/name] but I agree with pp that [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Hazel[/name] Hammer sounds cartoonish

Other ideas:
[name]Claudia[/name]
[name]Elsa[/name] or [name]Elise[/name] - similar to [name]Eliza[/name] but without the My Fair Lady connection
[name]Adele[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name], as the first name
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Julia[/name]
[name]Nora[/name]

Good luck!

I know! I can’t decide if I like the My Fair Lady connotation or not!

I love [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Kate[/name] or [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]! [name]Both[/name] are stunning with [name]Henry[/name] [name]Sullivan[/name]. :smiley:

[name]Harper[/name] [name]June[/name] Hammer – [name]Harper[/name] [name]June[/name] is absolutely beautiful, but [name]Harper[/name] Hammer is hard to say.

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Kate[/name] Hammer – Very sweet! I love the name [name]Eliza[/name].

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]June[/name] Hammer – [name]June[/name] is my favorite of your middle name choices by itself, but my least favorite in flow.

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] Hammer – This is my favorite on your whole page. [name]Eliza[/name] is so pretty, works well with [name]Caroline[/name], has a great flow, etc. etc.

[name]Everly[/name] [name]Kate[/name] Hammer – This is a very pretty name, but not my style.

[name]Everly[/name] [name]Grace[/name] Hammer – See above. I do like the flow with [name]Grace[/name] better than with [name]Kate[/name].

[name]Hazel[/name] [name]June[/name] Hammer – I haven’t gotten the [name]Hazel[/name] love yet at all. I still picture a mean old lady.

With a last name that’s a noun, I’d avoid alliteration. Because of the alliteration and the fact that [name]Hazel[/name] and [name]Harper[/name] are both words, they sound like cartoon characters with the last name Hammer. I’m not a fan of [name]Everly[/name]- it’s not necessarily popular, but it is very trendy with the -ly ending. I think it will sound dated. For those reasons, I’d go with [name]Eliza[/name]. I think it’s absolutely stunning and perfect with your last name. The My Fair Lady connection really isn’t a bad one, and if you read Pygmalion, the play My Fair Lady was based on, [name]Eliza[/name] Dolittle is a really admirable character and one I’d be glad to share a name with. [name]Eliza[/name] [name]June[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Kate[/name] are my favorite combos.

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Kate[/name] for sure, I love it.

[name]Everly[/name] is a GORGEOUS name! I love both [name]Everly[/name] [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Everly[/name] [name]Kate[/name], prefering [name]Everly[/name] [name]Grace[/name] just a little more!