Help with girls names please! Birth is imminent :)

[name_m]Hi[/name_m],

We already have two boys, [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] and [name_m]Eric[/name_m] Kallender. We always liked [name_f]Breanna[/name_f] as it is half my name half my husbands ([name_u]Brett[/name_u]/[name_f]Kerri[/name_f]-[name_f]Ann[/name_f]) but my hubby has decided he doesn’t like it anymore. Then we thought [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] after my grandma frances. But I thought it too boyish and want our little girl to stand out from the boys.

So we have short listed the following names but still can’t agree. Your opinion would be appreciated :slight_smile:

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Bree[/name_f]
[name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_f]Bree[/name_f]
[name_f]Maggie[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]

Thanks

I can’t help but think [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Bree[/name_f] and [name_f]Francine[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f] would be lovely twins. [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] and [name_u]Frankie[/name_u]?
Other than that I love [name_f]Annie[/name_f] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] together if you don’t mind matching initials!

[name_f]Analiese[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f], nn ‘[name_f]Annie[/name_f]’

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is my favourite from your list. [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is a classic name that will stand the test of time.

[name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Bree[/name_f] in your family :slight_smile:

Like [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] as a nick name, but would opt for a more formal version of fn that shortens easily to [name_f]Maggie[/name_f]. Does not always have to be [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], by the way. That way the full name would match better with [name_m]William[/name_m] and [name_m]Eric[/name_m].

Other way to get to [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] for example: [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f].

Some beautiful names! Although, my favorite is definitely [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]!

[name_m]William[/name_m], [name_m]Eric[/name_m] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] sounds lovely to me. I like [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]
Good luck

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] gets my vote.

[name_f]Maggie[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] has a less vowel-ish obsession to it, and it sounds best coming after [name_m]Erick[/name_m]. Best completion to the sibset.

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]?

I like [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]. [name_f]Breana[/name_f] is nice too. Also [name_f]Brenna[/name_f].

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] for sure. I think [name_f]Breanna[/name_f] is a very different style from your boys’ names anyway. [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is timeless.

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is the clear winner to me!

Hmm…

[name_m]William[/name_m] & [name_m]Eric[/name_m] are such classic names. Very strong and sound very classy.

My favourites:
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] - [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is such a gorgeous name, she sounds very mythical and majestic. [name_f]Alice[/name_f] looks lovely. [name_f]Louise[/name_f] flows with [name_f]Alice[/name_f] nicely but in away I would prefer [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] just because it has more of a kick.

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Bree[/name_f] - [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is another lovely name and [name_f]Bree[/name_f] has a very quirky flow with [name_f]Alice[/name_f]. [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Bree[/name_f] sounds very cute, and has a quirky flow with works with [name_m]Eric[/name_m]'s name and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] works also with [name_m]William[/name_m] as they both have a classic vibe. Furthermore [name_f]Bree[/name_f] works with your husband’s choice.

Have you thought of [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Breanna[/name_f]?

[name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_f]Bree[/name_f] - I really like [name_f]Annie[/name_f] she’s cute, sounds very quirky and looks very butter wouldn’t melt… however I dislike how [name_f]Bree[/name_f] works with [name_f]Annie[/name_f] the flow is off balance. [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_f]Bree[/name_f] is just off!! Furthermore [name_f]Annie[/name_f] does feel a little informal with [name_m]William[/name_m] and [name_m]Eric[/name_m].

[name_f]Maggie[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] - Again I find [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] a little informal next to [name_m]William[/name_m] and [name_m]Eric[/name_m]. I would prefer [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] or preferably [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f]. [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is again cute. [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is lovely.

Have you thought of [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]? Nickname [name_u]Frankie[/name_u]?

[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Bree[/name_f] is cool.

My favourite is [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Bree[/name_f] out of the combinations!!

: )

My favorite is [name_f]Annie[/name_f], but I do not love it with [name_f]Bree[/name_f]. [name_m]How[/name_m] about:

[name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]
[name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]
[name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

Thanks everyone. I think [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is our winner :smiley: