Help with Holden, take 2...

Still trying to find a combo for [name]Holden[/name]. :confused: I think I am a bit closer to figuring out my combo, though. WDYT of these combos?

[name]Holden[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Christian[/name]
[name]Holden[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Finn[/name]
[name]Holden[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Jacob[/name]
[name]Holden[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Joshua[/name]
[name]Holden[/name] [name]Everett[/name] [name]Finn[/name]
[name]Holden[/name] [name]Everett[/name] [name]Jacob[/name]
[name]Holden[/name] [name]Everett[/name] [name]Joshua[/name]
[name]Holden[/name] [name]Everett[/name] [name]Leo[/name]

Also, I haven’t been able to come up with two-MN combos yet that I love, but I really, really like [name]Holden[/name] [name]Patrick[/name], [name]Holden[/name] [name]Christian[/name], and [name]Holden[/name] [name]Beckett[/name]. WDYT of those, and do you have an idea for a second MN?

Oh, and [name]Beckett[/name], [name]Joshua[/name], and [name]Christian[/name] have personal/family significance…

Thanks!
[name]Ash[/name]

[name]Holden[/name] [name]Beckett[/name] [name]Joshua[/name]
[name]Holden[/name] [name]Christian[/name] [name]Beck[/name]
[name]Holden[/name] [name]Christopher[/name] [name]Beck[/name] ******
[name]Holden[/name] [name]Joshua[/name] [name]Beckett[/name] **
[name]Holden[/name] [name]Joshua[/name] [name]Christian[/name]
[name]Holden[/name] [name]Patrick[/name] [name]Christopher[/name]
[name]Holden[/name] [name]Patrick[/name] [name]Joshua[/name]

I’m not sure if your open to using [name]Christian[/name] as [name]Christopher[/name], or [name]Beckett[/name] as [name]Beck[/name], but I thought I’d suggest them anyway. My favorites are starred. I hope one of these is appealing to you!

I think [name]Holden[/name] [name]Beckett[/name] [name]Finn[/name] is great!!

Well, [name]Christian[/name] is to honor a [name]Christopher[/name] [name]Earl[/name]. I just like [name]Christian[/name] more than [name]Christopher[/name], haha. And [name]Beckett[/name] is to honor a [name]Rebecca[/name], nn [name]Becca[/name]/[name]Beck[/name], so [name]Beck[/name] definitely could work… I just like [name]Beckett[/name] more.

Thanks for the ideas! I think I’ve been trying to come up with combos for too long. Everything I consider seems to be more like a list of names, rather than an actual cohesive combo. I’ve found some ideas I like with [name]Alexander[/name] and [name]Everett[/name], but not really with [name]Christian[/name], [name]Beckett[/name], and [name]Patrick[/name]. :confused: