Help with identical twins: Frank or Enoch

I have a girl
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
And then boys
[name_m]Desmond[/name_m]
[name_u]Roscoe[/name_u]
And [name_m]Leif[/name_m]

And now pregnant with identical twin boys

It took a LONG time to find more boy names that my husband and I could agree on. We have narrowed down baby B to [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] I think but can’t decide between [name_m]Frank[/name_m] (Frankie) or [name_m]Enoch[/name_m] for baby A.

I know in general my kids names don’t totally match or go together but I’m struggling with not knowing if any of the 3 twin name ideas go together.

So either
[name_m]Enoch[/name_m] [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] & [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Cole[/name_m]
[name_u]Or[/name_u]
[name_m]Frank[/name_m] [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Cole[/name_m]
The middles are to honor family members like we have done for our other boys

So: [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_m]Desmond[/name_m], [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u],
[name_m]Leif[/name_m], [name_m]Frank[/name_m] & [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]

[name_u]Or[/name_u]: [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u]
[name_m]Leif[/name_m] [name_m]Enoch[/name_m] & [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]

3 Likes

I prefer [name_m]Frank[/name_m] & [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] with the rest of your kids. They give of the same cool, effortless vibe.

To be honest I think they both work, but if I had to pick one I’d go for [name_m]Frank[/name_m] being a slightly better match! I think matching with older siblings isn’t a huge deal (as long as the names aren’t shockingly different, like a [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and an Amaranthine lol), but having a name that sounds reasonable with a twin sibling matters a little more, and I think [name_m]Frank[/name_m] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] are my favourite pair of the two!

I’d pick [name_m]Enoch[/name_m]
If [name_u]Franklin[/name_u] was an option it would be a tougher choice.

[name_m]Enoch[/name_m]! :dizzy: Then each kiddo has their own initial (a plus), and I think [name_m]Enoch[/name_m] is so unique and interesting—a flair all of your babes’ names totally have. [name_m]Frank[/name_m] feels only a little lacklustre with those sibling names.

1 Like

enoch!

both are amazing and great matches of course, but i love an enoch representation, and i think it pulls and fits to the adventurous side of the boys’ names, while still being a classic, though less common, to match hugo, and hugo matches felicity. enoch and hugo sounds posh~~

[name_m]Frank[/name_m] is great! Unexpected, clunky-cool, with a fresh nickname and fits well with your other kids

I vote [name_m]Enoch[/name_m] & [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]. Then everyone has their own first initial.

Congratulations!

So I absolutely love [name_m]Enoch[/name_m]. For me [name_m]Enoch[/name_m] is just fab he’s interesting, distinctive, has cool biblical connotations, has a quirky sound and feels very unexpected. I like [name_m]Enoch[/name_m] in your sibling set as each child has their own initial and I think he marries up well with [name_m]Hugo[/name_m].

Good luck

I like that both [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_m]Enoch[/name_m] has an O in them. [name_m]Enoch[/name_m] is less common than [name_m]Frank[/name_m] and both [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_m]Enoch[/name_m] have cool vibes to me.

[name_m]Enoch[/name_m]!

[name_m]Frank[/name_m] kind of comes off too common to the familiar but not common sibset vibe you have going.

[name_m]Enoch[/name_m]! I love [name_m]Enoch[/name_m]. Plus you won’t be repeating a first initial.

[name_m]Frank[/name_m] & [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] fit sooo well together… But I love [name_m]Enoch[/name_m] :pleading_face:

[name_m]Enoch[/name_m] all the way! I think it goes best with your other kids names!

I feel like [name_m]Enoch[/name_m] goes best but I am actually in love with [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_u]Frankie[/name_u]

I love [name_m]Enoch[/name_m] [name_u]Daniel[/name_u]! [name_f]My[/name_f] vote is for twins named [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] & [name_m]Enoch[/name_m]

I prefer [name_m]Enoch[/name_m] with your other kids names, but [name_m]Frank[/name_m] also goes well. I like the flow of [name_m]Enoch[/name_m] [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] a bit better than [name_m]Frank[/name_m] [name_u]Daniel[/name_u], which both have the “an” sound.

1 Like

Surprised no one’s mentioned [name_m]Enoch[/name_m] Powell…

[name_m]Enoch[/name_m] is completely unusable to me

Perhaps if it was a more common name the association would be diluted

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_m]Desmond[/name_m], [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u], [name_m]Leif[/name_m], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], and [name_m]Frank[/name_m]! [name_m]Enoch[/name_m] feels very solemn and Biblical to me whereas [name_m]Frank[/name_m] is more in line with the quirky vintage feel of your other kids’ names.