Help with little brothers name!

We already have a [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and found out we are expecting a little boy. We both really like [name_u]Elliott[/name_u], but I’m worried about the similar name ending. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think it’s rhyming enough to pick a different name? Other names we like are [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], but we don’t like these as much. Thanks!

I would suggest that if you say them together lots of times you will know if it bothers YOU, and if it does not then I would keep it. To me, it wouldn’t be a deal breaker if it was the name I loved.

If you find them too similar when you say them together over and over, go with one of your other choices. I probably would opt for another choice, because I would find myself getting a bit tongue tied, but if this isn’t an issue for you, go for it. They aren’t overly matchy.

I don’t see any problem with the [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]/[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] combo, I quite like it actually. If it is the boy name you love the most, I say go for it! The only downside I can think of is that if you want to have a 3rd child… It might add pressure to pick a name similar to [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]/[name_u]Elliott[/name_u], like [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]/[name_f]Juliette[/name_f] or [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] (which you might not love).