Help with middle names and some more names, please

ok, any good ideas for middle names, ones with cool meanings?

1.what are good names for a undertake oc that is a human-monster hybrid whose soul(the human part) is purple(perseverance)?

2.what are good names for a undertake oc that is a human-monster hybrid whose soul(the human part) is blue(integrity)?

3.what are good names for a undertake oc that is a human-monster hybrid whose soul(the human part) is teal(patience)?

4.what are good names for a undertake oc that is a human-monster hybrid whose soul(the human part) is orange(bravery)?

5.what are good names for a undertake oc that is a human-monster hybrid whose soul(the human part) is yellow(justice)?

6.what are good names for a undertake oc that is a human-monster hybrid whose soul(the human part) is green(kindness)?

7.what are good names for a undertake oc that is a human-monster hybrid whose soul(the human part) is red(determination)?

8.what are good names for a horror villain who is a possessed human-demon hybrid and their powers are that of a succubus and a demon that punishes people who committed the sin of wrath?

9.what is a good name for a hazbin hotel/hullva boss oc that is a natural resident of hell from the greed ring?

I can give you a few ideas, but you may want to do your own research. For 1-7 could use virtue middles ([name_f]Verity[/name_f], [name_f]Joy[/name_f], [name_u]Justice[/name_u], [name_f]Prudence[/name_f] etc) or I recommend you check out the forum below. There are lots of names with virtue meanings that could work for you.

For 8, I would go for a long, flowy name like [name_f]Calixta[/name_f], [name_f]Arianwen[/name_f], [name_f]Morgana[/name_f], or [name_f]Corisande[/name_f] ([name_f]Corisande[/name_f] has a musical meaning which might suit the siren)

For 9, if you want to lean into the greed of the character, I would say Midas or [name_f]Ava[/name_f] (for avarice). You could go for a jewel name too.

i clear didn’t comunicate that i was asking for middle names in general and the questions were for first names,i try to find names but it dosen’t always work out.