Help with middle names!

Hello everyone, we are expecting our baby girl to arrive in 2 weeks and we have been having such a hard time deciding on a name. I had my top three boys names with my son, but for some reason girls names are very difficult for me.

The top choice for a first name between my husband and I is “[name_f]Delilah[/name_f]”. I am having a hard time choosing a middle name that will flow well with [name_f]Delilah[/name_f].

My sons name is [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]…

Here are some of the names that I have been toying with…
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Averie[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]Blake[/name_u]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Marlo/name_f
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Annabell[/name_f] ([name_f]Lilah[/name_f] [name_u]Bell[/name_u])
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]Royce[/name_u]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] (although I love the way it sounds together, on its own I do not love the name [name_f]Rose[/name_f])

Please HELP!!

What are your thoughts?

Congrats! [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] is a lovely choice. Would you consider [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]? I think that flows better than [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Annabell[/name_f]. ‘[name_f]Lilah[/name_f] [name_u]Bell[/name_u]’ is very sweet tho. Another thought: [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]/[name_f]Isabel[/name_f]/[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] ([name_f]Lilah[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]). I also like [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Averie[/name_f], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u], and [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. Good luck!

Thank you for your input! I like [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] as well, I will add that to the list:D. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] is too sugary?

Emsky,

I actually toyed with the initials [name_f]DI[/name_f] since my last name begins with a Y. I am a huge DIY’er and thought it would be a fun play on initials!

[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] is such a sweet name.

I really like…

[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]Blake[/name_u]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]

Some other options…

[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]Emery[/name_u]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] ([name_f]Lilah[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f])
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]

Ha that’s funny! I think it’s cute, but you’re also talking to someone whose son’s initials are OMG (!!!).

[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] is definitely sweet… sounds sweet & southern. That’s why my first pick would be [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] – this spelling is less frilly to me and thus my favorite… but that’s personal preference. If it feels too sugary to you, my use [name_f]Belle[/name_f] just as a nickname. But sweet is not inherently bad.

a couple more ‘i’ names that could work: [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]. good luck :slight_smile:

Thank you Alibc,

Emsky also mentioned [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]/ [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] my husband likes that as well!

I appreciate the input!