Help with MN's!

So we are set on first name and second middle name for our daughter.

Here are our choices:

[name_u]Winslow[/name_u] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_u]Winslow[/name_u] [name_u]Corin[/name_u]/[name_f]Corrine[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_u]Winslow[/name_u] [name_u]Akira[/name_u] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_u]Winslow[/name_u] [name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_u]Winslow[/name_u] [name_f]Indira[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_u]Winslow[/name_u] [name_u]Seren[/name_u] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_u]Winslow[/name_u] [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]

Suggestions of different middle names for the first mn are welcome. (:

[name_u]Winslow[/name_u] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] gets my vote.

That’s my husband’s first choice as well.
I love [name_f]Indira[/name_f], but I feel like I have to compromise since I got to choose the first name. Lol.

My favourites:

1. [name_u]Winslow[/name_u] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] - this is wonderful. I like the flow of [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] Fayle, and with [name_u]Winslow[/name_u] out front it looks really hip, but also distinguished!
  2. [name_u]Winslow[/name_u] [name_u]Seren[/name_u] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] - I like this because it’s sleek and sophisticated.
  3. [name_u]Winslow[/name_u] [name_f]Indira[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] - all the names are great and look fantastic on paper, but saying them aloud feels unfamiliar on the tongue. Perhaps too unconventional.

I like [name_u]Winslow[/name_u] [name_u]Akira[/name_u] [name_f]Faye[/name_f], but it seems busy, like there’s too much going on, and indecisive.

1. [name_u]Winslow[/name_u] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]
  2. [name_u]Winslow[/name_u] [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]
  3. [name_u]Winslow[/name_u] [name_f]Indira[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] and [name_u]Winslow[/name_u] [name_f]Corrine[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]

[name_u]Winslow[/name_u] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]

[name_u]Winslow[/name_u] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]!!! Not even close with the others imo :slight_smile: