Help with my #2 name

I have a bit of a problem, I guess. Nothing huge of course, but a problem nonetheless. All of the names in my signature are hubby approved accept one (he even helps me organize them into my top 10. I love my name nerd). We both love Catkin ([name_u]Cloud[/name_u] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] fans ok, guilty as charged) and agree that it is our #2 choice for any girls in the future. However, as much as I love [name_f]Eowyn[/name_f], it rhymes with Catkin. Like not even just ends in “n”, which I wouldn’t mind, but RHYMES. [name_m]Both[/name_m] Nettle and Catkin need to have a middle name that reflects his heritage (Japanese for Nettle - Dutch, Welsh, and English). I personally like [name_f]Aeronwy[/name_f] (pronounce eye-ROHN-whee), but he’s kind of on the fence with it. He likes [name_f]Chihiro[/name_f], but it is basically the same name as [name_f]Chiyo[/name_f] with different kanji. Could any of you ladies and gents who know how ridiculously crazy we are help with some suggestions?:?:?:?

Not sure if this helps, but I think [name_f]Kira[/name_f] means glitter or light in Japanese…it also has an ancient etymology which means light/ royal/ lady/ queen etc in other languages…apparently, the word Sire (meaning royal) is derived from it i.e. [name_f]Kira[/name_f], [name_f]Cira[/name_f], Sira, Sire. I think it’s a nice name. (It’s also the name of the muse in Xanadu - not sure if that puts you off it or not lol).

There are more possibilities on this website: 20000-NAMES.COM: Female Japanese Names, Page 1 of 2--meaning, origin, etymology

I like:

[name_f]Emi[/name_f] - “beautiful blessing” ; “beautiful picture.”
Emiko - “beautiful child”; “smiling child.”
Kiku - Japanese name meaning “chrysanthemum.”
Kiyomi - Japanese name meaning “pure beauty.”
Mitsuko - Japanese name meaning “light child” or “shining child.”
Mitsuru - Japanese unisex name meaning “full” or “growing.”
Momoko - Japanese name meaning “peach child.”

Cheers :slight_smile: !!