Help with name choices!

I recently found out I am pregnant, but I’ve always been obsessed with names. Now that it’s real I feel even more pressure to choose the perfect name! Here are my current favorites:

Girl
Melrose [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] or Melrose [name_u]Michael[/name_u]
[name_u]Lennox[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]

Boy
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] Klein

It’s very important to me that a girl would have a very unique name, and also that he or she is named after a family member. Family names include: [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_u]James[/name_u], Klein, [name_u]Mel[/name_u], [name_m]Jack[/name_m], [name_u]Michael[/name_u], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f].
I tend to like “boy” names on girls if it’s paired with a very feminine name.

I would love to hear opinions and suggestions of names you think I may like!

I’m not a fan of Melrose but I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_u]Lennox[/name_u]. She’s so spunky!
I’m like you, I like ‘boys’ names on girls, if paired with a sweet, obviously girly middle. [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is nice but I think [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] would be beautiful.

As well as [name_u]Lennox[/name_u], I think of [name_f]Kinsley[/name_f], [name_u]Lennon[/name_u], [name_u]Hadley[/name_u], [name_u]Everly[/name_u], [name_u]Saylor[/name_u], [name_u]Harper[/name_u], [name_u]Addyson[/name_u], Bexley, [name_u]Linden[/name_u], Landrie, [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u], and [name_f]Tinley[/name_f] for a girl.

I like Klein as a middle for your boys name but not big on [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]. [name_m]How[/name_m] about;

[name_m]Axel[/name_m] Klein
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] Klein
[name_m]Braden[/name_m] Klein
[name_m]Tanner[/name_m] Klein
[name_m]Atlas[/name_m] Klein
[name_m]Judson[/name_m] Klein
[name_u]Reid[/name_u] Klein
[name_u]Storm[/name_u] Klein

I am here mostly agreeing with @carysmarie about [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] and her combo but also add that we have in the family, a little girl 2nd name [name_u]Michael[/name_u] and it lovely. I like [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_u]Michael[/name_u] but am not able to get a combo with all or even two that sounds as well.

Melrose [name_u]Michael[/name_u] sounds decidedly male to me, so if you want to use Melrose in the first-name slot I’d definitely stick to [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] or [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] in the middle.

I too prefer [name_u]Lennox[/name_u], and I really like your idea of [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. You might also like [name_m]Hendrix[/name_m] or [name_m]Huxley[/name_m] for a girl?

I think [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] Klein is a very handsome combo for a boy! You obviously don’t mind using a more popular name for a boy, but if you’d like an alternative that is a bit less widely used how about [name_m]Evander[/name_m], Oleander, [name_m]Leander[/name_m], [name_m]Neander[/name_m], [name_m]Xander[/name_m], [name_u]Sander[/name_u], Skandar…?

Have you looked at [name_u]Lennon[/name_u]? I feel you have the surname vibe so [name_m]Darwin[/name_m] for a boy could be cute. Also -

Girls =
[name_u]Lennon[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Lennox[/name_u]
[name_f]Keira[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_u]Remi[/name_u] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] (I don’t know why I just like it for you)
[name_u]Ashton[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Valley[/name_f] (Too much?)
[name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]

Boys -
[name_m]Darwin[/name_m] Klein
[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m]
[name_m]Benson[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_m]Samson[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] Klein
[name_u]Ollie[/name_u] Klein ([name_m]Oliver[/name_m] has bad connatations for me)
[name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] Klein
[name_u]Darcy[/name_u] Klein (Does girls for boys work too?)
[name_u]Avery[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]

My favorites are [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] Klein and [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]

Thank you all so much for your suggestions!

As popular as [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] is, I haven’t met or heard of a single baby with that name in my area! The youngest Olivers I know are in their 20s.

I absolutely love the name [name_u]Lennon[/name_u], but I think it’s too close to my own name ([name_m]Lincoln[/name_m]).

My favorite suggestion so far is [name_u]Avery[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] for a boy. [name_u]Love[/name_u] that!

Other names that I like:
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] (afraid that [name_f]Eva[/name_f] is too close to the popular [name_f]Ava[/name_f])
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] (just don’t know if I can come up with a nickname for this that I love)

[name_m]Matthew[/name_m]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u]
[name_m]Bennett[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]

Please keep the suggestions coming!

Thank you all so much for your suggestions!

As popular as [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] is, I haven’t met or heard of a single baby with that name in my area! The youngest Olivers I know are in their 20s.

I absolutely love the name [name_u]Lennon[/name_u], but I think it’s too close to my own name ([name_m]Lincoln[/name_m]).

My favorite suggestion so far is [name_u]Avery[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] for a boy. [name_u]Love[/name_u] that!

Other names that I like:
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] (afraid that [name_f]Eva[/name_f] is too close to the popular [name_f]Ava[/name_f])
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] (just don’t know if I can come up with a nickname for this that I love)

[name_m]Matthew[/name_m]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u]
[name_m]Bennett[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]

Please keep the suggestions coming!

I like Melrose [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] Klein.

I do really like oliver, but if you are looking for a less common name, [name_m]Ramsey[/name_m] is pretty awesome! [name_m]Ramsey[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] would be a great name!

I really like [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] Klein for a boy. For a girl, I think Melrose is kind of awesome because she can choose to be called [name_u]Mel[/name_u] or [name_f]Rose[/name_f] or [name_f]Rosie[/name_f], depending on her preference. Plus, Melrose is clear and memorable for pronunciation.

Other girl name suggestions:

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_u]Monroe[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_u]Jules[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_m]Stellan[/name_m] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]

[name_u]Lennox[/name_u] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_u]Lennox[/name_u] [name_u]Jaime[/name_u]
[name_u]Lennox[/name_u] [name_f]Jacquelyn[/name_f]
[name_u]Lennox[/name_u] [name_f]Annelise[/name_f]
[name_u]Lennox[/name_u] [name_f]Melinda[/name_f]