Help with name!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m], hope everyone is well & safe. Expecting in [name_u]July[/name_u] and are having name trouble. Was wondering if I share where we are at if u had some input/thoughts/suggestions. Looking for something not so popular…

[name_u]Presley[/name_u] (but my last name starts with a P so her initial would be P_P lol)
[name_f]Ellie[/name_f] [name_u]Dean[/name_u] (or [name_m]Jones[/name_m])
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_u]Dean[/name_u]
[name_f]Lyla[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f]
[name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u]
[name_f]Estee[/name_f]
[name_m]Davey[/name_m] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Andi[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]
[name_u]Frankie[/name_u] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]

Thx!

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to nameberry @Ptj191919! Congrats on your little one!

[name_f]Ellie[/name_f] [name_u]Dean[/name_u] is precious! I also really like [name_f]Lyla[/name_f], [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u], and [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]!

Congrats & welcome. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite from your list is [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], though I must say, I’m not so big on [name_u]Dean[/name_u] (unless it’s Mum’s maiden name or an important family name of course, in which I think it’d be great - the combo does flow really well). [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_u]Presley[/name_u] would be really nice, as would [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. As they are, I quite like [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] [name_f]Belle[/name_f].

If not so popular you are after, it might be worth thinking again on [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_u]Frankie[/name_u], [name_f]Evie[/name_f], [name_f]Lola[/name_f] & [name_f]Lyla[/name_f] as they are all fairly popular generally, and rising, right now (here in Australia, [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_u]Frankie[/name_u], [name_f]Evie[/name_f] & [name_f]Lola[/name_f] are all top 100 names; while in USA [name_u]Presley[/name_u] & [name_f]Lyla[/name_f] are far more common than [name_u]Frankie[/name_u], so it might pay to look at the charts of where you live, should you really wish to avoid popular names in your area specifically). [name_f]Rose[/name_f] as a middle is also really common, so might be another thing to think about, depending on how far your wish for something not so popular extends.

[name_u]Presley[/name_u]: This name isn’t my favorite. If you add in the possibly problematic initials, I would nix this one.

[name_f]Ellie[/name_f] [name_u]Dean[/name_u]: Cute! Has a sweet, southern vibe.

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_u]Dean[/name_u]: Slightly more refined than [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] [name_u]Dean[/name_u], but still cute.

[name_f]Lyla[/name_f]: I love this name, although I prefer the [name_f]Lila[/name_f] spelling.

[name_f]Lola[/name_f]: This name always reminds me of the mean girl in a high school movie.

[name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u]: I think [name_u]Rae[/name_u] is such a cute middle name. The name is similar to [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] [name_u]Dean[/name_u], but I think [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] [name_u]Dean[/name_u] works better.

[name_f]Estee[/name_f]: I prefer [name_f]Esme[/name_f].

[name_m]Davey[/name_m] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]: Not quite sure about this one.

[name_f]Andi[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]: I think [name_f]Andi[/name_f] is such a cute name on a girl. I like it!

[name_u]Frankie[/name_u] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]: Obviously similar to [name_f]Andi[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f], and I think [name_f]Andi[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] works better.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_u]Dean[/name_u], [name_f]Lyla[/name_f], and [name_f]Andi[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_u]Dean[/name_u] :slight_smile:

[name_f]Lyla[/name_f] is my favorite! Personally I prefer the [name_f]Lila[/name_f] spelling though.

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_u]Dean[/name_u] is beautiful! I also like [name_f]Lyla[/name_f] and [name_f]Lola[/name_f]. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Belle[/name_f] are stunning middle names.

Oh my gosh I love these!!
[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] [name_u]Dean[/name_u], [name_f]Andi[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] and [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]!

I could also see [name_u]Billie[/name_u] fitting into this list.

I actually really like [name_f]Estee[/name_f]! [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] would be my second choice and I would also suggest [name_f]Edie[/name_f] for you!

I have a [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] so that gets my vote.

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_u]Dean[/name_u] is lovely!!

I love [name_f]Lyla[/name_f], [name_f]Lola[/name_f], [name_f]Estee[/name_f] and [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u]. [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] and [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] are especially lovely

I like [name_f]Lyla[/name_f], [name_f]Andi[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f], and [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] [name_f]Belle[/name_f].

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_u]Dean[/name_u] is beautiful! I also really like [name_f]Lyla[/name_f], though I prefer the [name_f]Lila[/name_f] spelling. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] that helps!

Such a fun list! [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] [name_u]Dean[/name_u] and [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] are my favorites as-is; energetic, fun, and they flow so nicely as combos. I also really like [name_f]Lyla[/name_f], but love [name_f]Lila[/name_f] even more. [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] is such a sweet name, but I might prefer it by itself ([name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_u]Dean[/name_u] is really nice too though!). Similarly, I like [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] but prefer it on its own. I like [name_u]Presley[/name_u], but the initials situation makes me think, since narrowing down your list is hard enough anyway, that it might not be the one? [name_f]Estee[/name_f] makes me think of Estée Lauder; not necessarily a problem, just an association!

I love [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_u]Dean[/name_u]!!!

Congratulations! Not long to go now!

[name_u]Frankie[/name_u] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] is adorable!!! I also like [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u]. I’ll be honest, I’m usually not a fan of short middle names, however [name_u]Rae[/name_u] and [name_f]Belle[/name_f] are two of the few exceptions.

[name_m]Davey[/name_m] sounds good, my only concern is that kids might be mean and refer to her as [name_m]Dave[/name_m] on the playground.