Help with name!

Hi, hope everyone is well & safe. Expecting in July and are having name trouble. Was wondering if I share where we are at if u had some input/thoughts/suggestions. Looking for something not so popular…

Presley (but my last name starts with a P so her initial would be P_P lol)
Ellie Dean (or Jones)
Sylvie Dean
Lyla
Lola
Evie Rae
Estee
Davey Rose
Andi Belle
Frankie Belle

Thx!

Welcome to nameberry @Ptj191919! Congrats on your little one!

Ellie Dean is precious! I also really like Lyla, Evie Rae, and Frankie Belle!

I’m beyond in love with Sylvie Dean!!

Congrats & welcome. My favourite from your list is Sylvie, though I must say, I’m not so big on Dean (unless it’s Mum’s maiden name or an important family name of course, in which I think it’d be great - the combo does flow really well). Lola Presley would be really nice, as would Sylvie Rose. As they are, I quite like Frankie Belle.

If not so popular you are after, it might be worth thinking again on Ellie, Frankie, Evie, Lola & Lyla as they are all fairly popular generally, and rising, right now (here in Australia, Ellie, Frankie, Evie & Lola are all top 100 names; while in USA Presley & Lyla are far more common than Frankie, so it might pay to look at the charts of where you live, should you really wish to avoid popular names in your area specifically). Rose as a middle is also really common, so might be another thing to think about, depending on how far your wish for something not so popular extends.

Presley: This name isn’t my favorite. If you add in the possibly problematic initials, I would nix this one.

Ellie Dean: Cute! Has a sweet, southern vibe.

Sylvie Dean: Slightly more refined than Ellie Dean, but still cute.

Lyla: I love this name, although I prefer the Lila spelling.

Lola: This name always reminds me of the mean girl in a high school movie.

Evie Rae: I think Rae is such a cute middle name. The name is similar to Ellie Dean, but I think Ellie Dean works better.

Estee: I prefer Esme.

Davey Rose: Not quite sure about this one.

Andi Belle: I think Andi is such a cute name on a girl. I like it!

Frankie Belle: Obviously similar to Andi Belle, and I think Andi Belle works better.

My favorites are Sylvie Dean, Lyla, and Andi Belle.

I LOVE Ellie Dean, Lola, and Frankie Belle. Those are all such cute, rough and tumble, vintage names. Two thumbs up from me!

I love Sylvie Dean :slight_smile:

Lyla is my favorite! Personally I prefer the Lila spelling though.

Sylvie Dean is beautiful! I also like Lyla and Lola. Rose and Belle are stunning middle names.

Oh my gosh I love these!!
My favourites are Ellie Dean, Andi Belle and Frankie Belle!

I could also see Billie fitting into this list.

I actually really like Estee! Sylvia would be my second choice and I would also suggest Edie for you!

I have a Lilah so that gets my vote.

Sylvie Dean is lovely!!

I love Lyla, Lola, Estee and Evie Rae. Evie Rae and Lola Rae are especially lovely

I like Lyla, Andi Belle, and Frankie Belle.

Sylvie Dean is beautiful! I also really like Lyla, though I prefer the Lila spelling. Hope that helps!

Such a fun list! Ellie Dean and Evie Rae are my favorites as-is; energetic, fun, and they flow so nicely as combos. I also really like Lyla, but love Lila even more. Sylvie is such a sweet name, but I might prefer it by itself (Sylvie Dean is really nice too though!). Similarly, I like Frankie but prefer it on its own. I like Presley, but the initials situation makes me think, since narrowing down your list is hard enough anyway, that it might not be the one? Estee makes me think of Estée Lauder; not necessarily a problem, just an association!

I love Sylvie Dean!!!

Congratulations! Not long to go now!

Frankie Belle is adorable!!! I also like Evie Rae. I’ll be honest, I’m usually not a fan of short middle names, however Rae and Belle are two of the few exceptions.

Davey sounds good, my only concern is that kids might be mean and refer to her as Dave on the playground.