Help with names for all / different purposes.

Hello all. I am happy to back after 12 months. A few members I remember well. Lots of new Berries. I need help for a new sig. please.
We added boy/girl twins to our existing son and daughter family.
We were planning for baby #3 all the while I was creating combos on Nameberry in 2015, and ‘they’ were confirmed only after we were in a month in the UK.
My last post was to ask for suggestions for a middle maybe two, for myself.
The then prospective twins put that ‘worry’ on hold quickly.
Initially my f/n ‘[name_f]Cressida[/name_f]’ was followed by a too ‘out there’ Greek Mythology name and [name_m]French[/name_m] name which is not used in UK/US that I know of, so when I took my DH’s hyphenated surname at marriage I let my middles go. It was all too much.
I would like some middles which are American favorites & yet are passably British-like [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]?
I am really all out of names after months of the naming game for the twins. I feel really behind the times.
Would someone offer some names which could be my middles (30 +)or
Help me make a new signature &,
Suggest a possibly irresistible sibling name to tempt us to try for baby#5. Sometime in the future.
Thank you all.

[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] is nice, but not my favorite with [name_f]Cressida[/name_f]. I’m not sure what other types of names you like, but maybe some of these are possibilities:

[name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Lenore[/name_f]
[name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f]
[name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_f]Muriel[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
[name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_f]Giselle[/name_f] Rohais

Thank you @davisellu, I have found it hard to put combos together for [name_f]Cressida[/name_f].
I’m not sure its only because I can’t be objective about it.
I agree about [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]. As an example, it fits with my life/family in the UK and appears to be considered okay by US people. I just cant think of any other names at present, that would go.
And tbh its not a big problem. Ideally, I would like to have a middle or two but I guess it will happen if its meant to.
I am just putting it out there so that if anyone has some ideas - I would love to hear them. I am quite open. I said in my last post, 2015, there are two other [name_f]Cressida[/name_f]'s I know. One’s second name is [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], the other, [name_f]Poppy[/name_f]. Both names that are sweet but they are nms for me and make me wonder if that’s the affect [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] has - that you need [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] to lift it.

I should clarify more that I would love to hear what people’s favorite names are at present. Perhaps ten or so. What’s popular among nameberries?

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] back!

My top ten right now:
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Winifred[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Virginia[/name_f]

[name_m]Casper[/name_m]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Linus[/name_m]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Harry[/name_m]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Archie[/name_m]

Thank you @cactusgram. [name_f]Winnifred[/name_f], [name_f]Virginia[/name_f], [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] are delightfully different from before. [name_m]Linus[/name_m], [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_u]August[/name_u] & [name_m]Harry[/name_m], not sure, were not Nameberry favorites. I think [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], [name_f]Madelief[/name_f], [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] & [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] were on a number of peoples favorites. I remember now how much I like [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] particularly. I cannot shake my head enough to write down a signature after months of name testing and ending up with the very ordinary [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] and [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] for the kids. A signature is somewhere to experiment, evolve and indulge.

Hello and congratulations on the twins! I do think your children are most beautifully named and nicknamed! And [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] is a lovely name you carry yourself! I don’t think my favourite names align with the general style of berries, But some of the more “berry” esque favourites of mine:

1. [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]

2. [name_f]Eve[/name_f]

3. [name_f]Pandora[/name_f]

4. [name_u]Willoughby[/name_u]

5. [name_f]Reverie[/name_f]

6. [name_f]Bronte[/name_f]

7. [name_f]Bryony[/name_f]

8. [name_f]Selene[/name_f]

9. [name_f]Luna[/name_f]

10. [name_f]Soleil[/name_f]

11. [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]

12. [name_m]Axel[/name_m]

13. [name_m]Amias[/name_m]

14. [name_m]Romeo[/name_m]

15. [name_u]Sage[/name_u]

16. [name_u]Antoine[/name_u]

17. [name_m]Antony[/name_m]
    As I said, it’s not the most traditional berry list… so don’t base/stereotype nameberry off of my style :slight_smile:

[name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is so lovely! But I imagine your not going to use that if you know someone with that exact name. I love [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f], [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_f]Bronte[/name_f] or [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_f]Selene[/name_f]. I see now that you have [name_f]Eve[/name_f] in your signature, so you must like it :slight_smile:
Looks like you have a beautiful girls name list going on in your signature! A few boys names that I love with your children’s names: [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m], [name_m]Marcellus[/name_m], [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u], [name_m]Caspar[/name_m], [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], [name_m]Augustus[/name_m]

All the best!

@columbiacharm -what a charming, gracious post. Thank you for your complements and the really helpful names. I do like [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f], [name_f]Bronte[/name_f] and [name_f]Selene[/name_f] as well. [name_f]Selene[/name_f] is my husband’s favorite actually. I might actually get somewhere with my ‘sometime idea’ -this time.
You really have added the kind of names I needed to squeeze some creative juices to make combos.
Goodness, I was going to sign off…
Utterly charmed,
C… and registered your username - how incredibly apt.

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] back!

Your children are beautifully named, they make a great sibset! As for sibling names, I would suggest [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_f]Katrina[/name_f], [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f], [name_f]Susanna[/name_f], [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f], [name_m]Anthony[/name_m], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_u]Tristan[/name_u], and [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] :slight_smile:

Names I would suggest to go with your signature are; [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], [name_f]Estelle[/name_f], and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]. The names in your signature are gorgeous, by the way!

Middle name suggestions are: [name_f]Harriet[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f]/[name_f]Rosa[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_f]Jade[/name_f], and [name_f]Rachelle[/name_f]. I don’t know how popular these are in the UK, my apologies!

My own personal top 10: (different than most other berries, I’m not really a good example haha)
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
[name_f]Araminta[/name_f]
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
Avielle
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Aveline[/name_f]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m]
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Dawson[/name_m]

Good luck and welcome back to Nameberry!