Help with names for my twins, boy & girl!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone!

We recently welcomed twins into our family, a boy and a girl. Their siblings are big brother [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and big sister [name_f]Vera[/name_f]. We are a bit stuck and would really appreciate some input on the names below, and hear what combos you prefer.

Keep the comments rolling!

For the boy we have (in no specific order):

[name_m]Ossian[/name_m]
[name_m]Otis[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m]

For the girl we have (in no specific order):

[name_f]Agnes[/name_f]
[name_f]Esther[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_u]Lou[/name_u]
[name_f]Selma[/name_f]

What do you think of the names and what combo do you prefer?

[name_u]Noah[/name_u], [name_f]Vera[/name_f], [name_m]Otis[/name_m], and [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] or [name_f]Esther[/name_f].

While I love [name_m]Otto[/name_m], it combined with [name_u]Noah[/name_u] is a lot of o sounds. [name_u]Noah[/name_u], [name_m]Otto[/name_m]. [name_m]Ossian[/name_m] is cool, but I like each of the four names being two syllables.

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] is my favorite of the female names listed, but [name_f]Iris[/name_f] and [name_m]Otis[/name_m] is a bit much for my taste.

[name_u]Lou[/name_u] and [name_f]Selma[/name_f] I dislike and can’t see with the others.

I like [name_u]Noah[/name_u], [name_f]Vera[/name_f], [name_m]Otto[/name_m] & [name_f]Iris[/name_f]

[name_m]Otis[/name_m] & [name_u]Lou[/name_u]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m] & [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_m]Otis[/name_m] & [name_f]Esther[/name_f]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m] & [name_f]Selma[/name_f]

[name_m]Otto[/name_m] and [name_f]Esther[/name_f] or [name_f]Iris[/name_f]

Congrats!

[name_m]Otis[/name_m] and [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] are my favorites.

[name_u]Noah[/name_u], [name_f]Vera[/name_f], [name_m]Otis[/name_m], and [name_f]Iris[/name_f]!

[name_m]Otto[/name_m] and [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is perfection!! :slight_smile:

[name_m]Otis[/name_m] and [name_f]Esther[/name_f]!

Another vote for [name_m]Otto[/name_m] & [name_f]Iris[/name_f]!