Help with names for our 4 day old!

Seeing [name_u]Barrett[/name_u] on your list immediately made me think of [name_m]Beckett[/name_m]. It goes excellently with [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_m]Graham[/name_m], starts with a B and feels nature-ish to me, although I’m not exactly sure why (maybe the similar sounds to [name_u]Brook[/name_u]?). I just looked up the meaning - [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] means “bee hive, little brook or bee cottage”!

Beckett would give you the awesome nicknames [name_u]Beck[/name_u] or [name_u]Kit[/name_u] if you like nicknames, but I feel like it’s not the type of name that everyone would automatically use a nickname for, if you prefer it that way.

Middle name possibilities:
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_m]Reef[/name_m] or [name_u]Reid[/name_u]
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_u]Birch[/name_u] (if you like the alliteration!)
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_u]Cedar[/name_u]
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_u]River[/name_u] or [name_u]Cove[/name_u]
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_u]Ash[/name_u] (or [name_u]Ashley[/name_u]?)
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u]
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_m]Weston[/name_m] or [name_u]Easton[/name_u]
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] (I seriously love this but I guess your husband doesn’t)
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] (or just [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_m]Will[/name_m] / [name_m]Liam[/name_m])
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] / [name_u]Finch[/name_u] / [name_u]Robin[/name_u]
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] (and use [name_m]Bear[/name_m] as an affectionate nickname)

Sibling names [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_m]Graham[/name_m] are darling, by the way!

Bjorn [name_m]Marshall[/name_m]

I think even though it is slightly less straightforward, [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_m]Graham[/name_m], and [name_m]Bjorn[/name_m] would be a great sibset together! It definitely has the same “nature name but not” feel as [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_m]Graham[/name_m] to me. You could affectionately call him Marshmallow [name_m]Bear[/name_m] for now, but just [name_m]Bear[/name_m] later. [name_m]Marshall[/name_m] [name_m]Bjorn[/name_m] would also work well.

How about [name_u]Reid[/name_u]/Reed?

My first thought for a suggestion is [name_u]Wade[/name_u]

Forrest

Maybe [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] [name_u]Wade[/name_u]

August

Ashton [name_u]Briar[/name_u]

Dillon

Oliver [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m]

River is my absolute fav boy name ever :sparkles:

I’m assuming there is a name by now?

1 Like