Help with naming our little girl!

I’m expecting a girl on February 15th and need some help picking a name! The ones I like are:
Laurabelle (family name)
[name]Estelle[/name]
[name]Estella[/name]
[name]Cecile[/name]
[name]Della[/name]
[name]Joelle[/name]
[name]Jane[/name]
[name]Brielle[/name]
[name]Allaire[/name]
[name]Aliz[/name]ée
[name]Dana[/name]ë

My favorite from your list is [name]Estella[/name].

I like [name]Estelle[/name], [name]Estella[/name], [name]Della[/name], [name]Jane[/name], and [name]Brielle[/name].

I like [name]Estelle[/name] and [name]Jane[/name].

[name]Jane[/name] is my favorite. I also like [name]Cecile[/name].

Favourites are [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Brielle[/name]

i was born feb 15th! and i looooooove estella, ali landry the model used the sp. estela for her little girl, either way it’s stunning. I love this name too but dont think my hubby will go for it. :frowning:

I love [name]Estella[/name] or [name]Estelle[/name], [name]Jane[/name], [name]Danae[/name] & [name]Cecile[/name].

My grandmother’s name was “[name]Adella[/name]” and she went by “[name]Della[/name]”, she always got a lot of compliments, on a side note my sisters middle name is “[name]Adelle[/name]” in honor of her and she loves her name so I dont think you can go wrong with a “[name]Della[/name]” type middle name.

I, like tristan, favor [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Cecile[/name]. I think they are classic names that will never lose their flair. While the -elle and -ella names are beautiful, I almost feel tired of names with those particular endings. The last three names I don’t know much about, so I don’t want to make judgments without any background information. I hope this helps!

[name]Jane[/name] is my favorite. I don’t dislike any, except that [name]Alizee[/name], while pretty, makes me think entirely too much of [name]Alize[/name], the liqeuer.