Help with picking first name

See the results of this poll: Which do you prefer?

Respondents: 75 (This poll is closed)

• Audrey : 25 (22%)
  • Cassandra (“Cassie”) : 23 (20%)
  • Eleanor : 20 (18%)
  • Eva : 23 (20%)
  • Lucy: 23 (20%)

You have an awesome list; I don’t think you can go wrong! I love them all but here’s how I would rank them:

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] - most favorite
[name_f]Eva[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] - least favorite

Sorry if that’s not super helpful; I don’t have anything bad to say :slight_smile:

My absolute favorite is [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f], nickname [name_f]Cassie[/name_f]. I just love [name_f]Cassie[/name_f]!

Great names! The only one I don’t like is [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f].

Top 3:
[name_f]Eva[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]

Theyre all really pretty names! The only one I don’t like is [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] - I know so many, it’s getting quite boring.

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] (and voted for) [name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]. These two are awesome names! I also really like [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]; [name_f]Cassie[/name_f] is such a sweet nickname. I’m neutral on [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], but it is very cute.

I love [name_f]Cassie[/name_f] a lot but I’m not a fan of [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]. [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] is also a beautiful name. [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] are favourites of mine as well. I’m not a fan of [name_f]Eva[/name_f] but I like [name_f]Ava[/name_f] and [name_f]Eve[/name_f], [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] ([name_f]Neve[/name_f]) is a nice variant too. And of course [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] is a classic name that can never go wrong.

I love every name on your list! [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] may be my favorite

My favorites are [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]! I like [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] and [name_f]Eva[/name_f] too, and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is nice but it’s starting to blend in with all the popular “[name_f]El[/name_f]” names these days…

Seriously all lovely names. I wouldn’t be so keen on [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], just because it’s quite common, but I do think it’s the last word in spunkiness and lushness. [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f], a bit raven-y for me though I think I’d like it if I could fully get behind [name_u]Cass[/name_u] as a nn. [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], and [name_f]Eva[/name_f] are all beautiful . . .

Really, this is one of the hardest shortlists to choose from that I’ve seen! Personally, I think I might go for [name_f]Eva[/name_f], but it is hard.

What an awesome list, I love all of your choices. Most likely my order from most favorite to least favorite (I like them all!!!).

1. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] - I adore the nn [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_f]Elle[/name_f], [name_f]Ella[/name_f] with full names.
  2. [name_f]Eva[/name_f] - Beautiful, timeless, and great for across different cultures and travel.
  3. [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] - A classic you cannot ever go wrong with. Strong and gorgeous.
  4. [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] - Soft and girly, timeless too. My only drawback is the “loose” sound. None the less beautiful.
  5. [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] - Strong and ages well. [name_f]Cassie[/name_f] when she’s young, [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] in the work force. I’m not a huge fan of the -andra at the end. I do love it in [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] though, so yeah weird lol

[name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]. Because I haven’t heard it in a while. The others I hear and see all the time. Plus, I love [name_f]Cassie[/name_f]. Second would be [name_f]Eva[/name_f].

I don’t think you can go wrong with any of these, but I chose [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] because it’s a bit rarer than the others so it’s great to see someone considering it!

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] are favorites of mine as well. [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_f]Eva[/name_f] are nice too, but I find them a bit boring in comparison to the others - [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] because it’s nickname-y and doesn’t feel as mature, and [name_f]Eva[/name_f] because it’s so similar to other popular names like [name_f]Ava[/name_f] and [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] that it sort of loses its luster for me. You could make a similar case against [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], I suppose, since the [name_f]El[/name_f]- beginning is also popular, but I don’t really see it that way. To me, it’s a much more powerful name than [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] or [name_f]Elena[/name_f] so it’s hard to even put [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] in the same class.

I like [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]

[name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] is my favourite from your list; and [name_f]Cassie[/name_f] is a sweet nickname! I also like [name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] from your list - unfortunately I have a negative personal association with [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] which prevents me from using it but obviously that won’t mean much to you, so go ahead if you really want to :slight_smile: