Help with Sims family names?

My household has young adult twin sisters- [name_f]Celia[/name_f] & [name_f]Faline[/name_f]. They are both blonde, fair skinned, blue eyes, thin and attractive. [name_f]Celia[/name_f] is a prominent architect married to a young inventor/sculptor named [name_m]Eben[/name_m] [name_m]Ander[/name_m] (who has brown scraggly hair, thin, tan skin, boyish looks. They have a newborn son named [name_m]Felix[/name_m] who inherited his father’s inventor trait. [name_f]Faline[/name_f] (the other twin sister) is a personal stylist and is married to a firefighter named [name_m]Jax[/name_m] Tommens. [name_m]Jax[/name_m] has dark hair, green eyes, is very muscular, a bit hairy, and has a handsome burly eastern european look. So [name_f]Celia[/name_f] and [name_m]Eben[/name_m] have a toddler [name_m]Felix[/name_m] and baby boy Arlo; and [name_f]Faline[/name_f] & [name_m]Jax[/name_m] have a toddler Evelyn and are expecting a boy. If you’ve stuck around to this point, thanks for playing along :wink: and do you have any suggestions for [name_m]Jax[/name_m] and [name_f]Faline[/name_f] Tommen’s impending baby boy?

(The picture from left to right goes [name_m]Jax[/name_m] & [name_f]Faline[/name_f], [name_f]Celia[/name_f] & [name_m]Eben[/name_m])

[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] or [name_f]Imogene[/name_f] for a girl.
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] for a boy?

Thank you! And I love the names in your signature! Might have to swoop [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] or [name_u]Theo[/name_u] :wink:

[name_f]Faline[/name_f] and [name_m]Jax[/name_m] Tommens welcomed their first child, a baby girl, named [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Faline[/name_f] Tommens. [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] joins her baby cousin [name_m]Felix[/name_m]. Now [name_m]Felix[/name_m]'s parents, [name_f]Celia[/name_f] and [name_m]Eben[/name_m], are expecting a second child. Any suggestions? :smiley:

I like [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]! It fits well :slight_smile: I feel like an O name would go really well with [name_m]Felix[/name_m].
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Octavia[/name_f]
[name_f]Odette[/name_f]

That’s funny you said an O name! She ended up having a boy and I named him [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]. (Well O at the end) :wink: