Help with the Boys List?

I’ve been working on some combos from my boys list, and I’d love some feedback on how these names flow together! First names are staying, but feel free to suggest new middles!

[name_u]Logan[/name_u] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]
[name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m]
[name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Maxim[/name_m]
[name_m]Connor[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Jackson[/name_m] [name_m]Nikolai[/name_m]
[name_u]Mason[/name_u] [name_m]Kenneth[/name_m]
[name_u]Morgan[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Robert[/name_m]
[name_m]Alexei[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Chase[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Graysen[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m]
[name_m]Tanner[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]
[name_u]Brayden[/name_u] [name_u]Alexis[/name_u]
[name_u]Cameron[/name_u] [name_m]Bryant[/name_m]
[name_u]Dallas[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Preston[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]
[name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] [name_m]Dalton[/name_m]
[name_m]Auston[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]
[name_u]Ryan[/name_u] [name_u]Addison[/name_u]
[name_u]Hunter[/name_u] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m]

Thank you!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there! I think most of these names flow nicely and will sound great with a one- or three-syllable last name. I like the sounds of [name_u]Logan[/name_u] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u], [name_m]Connor[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], and [name_u]Chase[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] the best. The few that don’t flow well to my eyes/ears are [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] [name_m]Nikolai[/name_m], [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Robert[/name_m], and [name_m]Preston[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] (because the last letter of the first name is the same as the first letter of the middle name) and [name_u]Mason[/name_u] [name_m]Kenneth[/name_m], [name_u]Dallas[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m], and [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] [name_m]Dalton[/name_m]. M.K. sounds too choppy, being two two-syllable names with the emphasis on the first syllable. D.H. feels really mismatched - [name_u]Dallas[/name_u] feels very modern and nicknamey, while [name_m]Henry[/name_m] is timeless and more formal (though not uptight). Call me crazy, but I’d go for [name_u]Texas[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] over [name_u]Dallas[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]! [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] is not my style so I struggle to like it in any combination, but in this case I’d say it flows better as [name_m]Dalton[/name_m] [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] - is that a possibility?

Good luck! I have a heck of a time with middle names, too!

I love [name_m]Alexei[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_m]Tanner[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]! They would also make a nice sibset. :slight_smile:

Thank you! I never usually maintain a boys list actually, as I’m much pickier with boys names, so finding middles is quite challenging!!

I totally get the issue with repeating sounds in [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] [name_m]Nikolai[/name_m], [name_m]Preston[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] and [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] - I thought about [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Nikolai[/name_m] instead but I’m not 100% sure on it??

[name_m]Dalton[/name_m] [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] is also really nice - I have [name_m]Dalton[/name_m] on my list as a first name as well, I just haven’t ranked it as high as these!

Thank you! :slight_smile:

A lot of nice combos, here’s what stands out to me:

[name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Maxim[/name_m]
[name_m]Connor[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_u]Morgan[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_m]Alexei[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Preston[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]

All very handsome! :slight_smile: