Help with this name please

Only a month away but we can’t decide on a boy name. We already have a [name]Diego[/name]. Here are our some names we like let me know which names you like more. [name]Feel[/name] free to suggest other names as well, thanks in advance.

1. [name]Andres[/name] (mn possibly [name]Kane[/name])
  2. [name]Kane[/name] (mn unknown)
  3. [name]Cruz[/name] (mn unknown)

[name]Andres[/name] - this is very handsome, and goes well with [name]Diego[/name].
[name]Kane[/name] - I’m not particularly fond of the sound of this one.
[name]Cruz[/name] - this is all [name]Beckham[/name] to me, I’m afraid.

So [name]Andres[/name] gets my vote!

I second Twinkle’s post, and am also casting my vote for [name]Andres[/name].
:slight_smile: I think it’s perfect with [name]Diego[/name], which I think is very handsome.

Good luck!

I would like to persuade you against using [name]Kane[/name] ([name]Cain[/name]). Are you aware of the Biblical story where [name]Cain[/name] ([name]Kane[/name]) killed his brother [name]Abel[/name]? I think that this association makes this name off limits, although I have to admit it does have a nice modern vibe and I can see the attraction of it.

[name]Andre[/name] not [name]Andres[/name] is a handsome name.
[name]Cruz[/name] also is a manly name that is right for a man or a child. It is more unusual too , therefore I think it has more in common with [name]Diego[/name] than [name]Andre[/name].

I think [name]Cruz[/name] and [name]Diego[/name] would make great brothers.

Suggest

[name]Cruz[/name] [name]Ramon[/name]
[name]Andre[/name] [name]Simon[/name]

My vote is for [name]Andres[/name], an Estonian and Spanish version of [name]Andrew[/name].
[name]Andres[/name] [name]Leon[/name] (you could pronounce it lay-OHN) is handsome.
[name]Andres[/name] [name]Cruz[/name]

I would avoid [name]Kane[/name] because of the [name]Cain[/name] and [name]Abel[/name] association, but I like both [name]Andres[/name] and [name]Cruz[/name] with [name]Diego[/name]. With [name]Cruz[/name], I do think of the Beckhams, but I like it anway. I vote for [name]Cruz[/name]!

I agree that you shouldn’t use [name]Kane[/name], both because of the association with [name]Cain[/name] of the Bible and because I don’t think it fits very well with [name]Diego[/name]. [name]Beckham[/name] or not, [name]Cruz[/name] is still my favorite to go with [name]Diego[/name] - spunky and cool, but still manly and handsome. [name]Andres[/name] seems too classic, perhaps, to go with [name]Diego[/name].

[name]Diego[/name] and …

[name]Carlos[/name]
[name]Cesar[/name]
[name]Dezi[/name]
[name]Elian[/name]
[name]Jairo[/name]
[name]Javier[/name]
[name]Joaquin[/name]
[name]Mateo[/name]
[name]Miguel[/name]
[name]Rafael[/name]
[name]Rico[/name]
[name]Ruben[/name]
[name]Zavier[/name]

Like any of those? I really like [name]Diego[/name] with [name]Dezi[/name], [name]Joaquin[/name], [name]Mateo[/name], and [name]Rafael[/name]!

[name]Andres[/name] - DW loves it. I like it.
[name]Cruz[/name] - I love it. She doesn’t like it.

[name]Andres[/name] [name]Cruz[/name] - like it, but It sounds like [name]Cruz[/name] could be the last name & we have a [name]Diego[/name] Cru, mn’s would be almost exact.

We also thought about [name]Mario[/name].

I am very found of [name]Kane[/name] but i like it better with the [name]Cain[/name] spelling (to get away from the monster from hell WWE/WWF connection). It is a VERY strong handsom name to me and in my opinion goes very well with [name]Diego[/name]
Now with [name]Andres[/name], the only andres i ever knew was a gangbangers drug user so i automatically have a bad connection with this name. [name]Andres[/name] does go well with [name]Diego[/name], i just dont like the sound of [name]Andres[/name] but like i said im biast.
[name]Cruz[/name] is very handsome to me also. Im not quite sure about [name]Cruz[/name] and [name]Diego[/name].
My vote goes for [name]Cain[/name], with that spelling. good luck!

I like [name]Andres[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Diego[/name] & [name]Andres[/name] are nice together.

[name]Mario[/name] is kind of cool also [name]Marius[/name] and [name]Marcus[/name] come to mind

I think you need to choose a name other than [name]Cruz[/name] if you already have a son with the name Cru.

Here are some suggestions

[name]Diego[/name] and [name]Marco[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Diego[/name] and [name]Fabio[/name] [name]Daniel[/name]
[name]Diego[/name] and [name]Antonio[/name] [name]Nicolas[/name]
[name]Diego[/name] and [name]Carlo[/name] [name]Dameon[/name]
[name]Diego[/name] and [name]Emilio[/name] [name]Laurent[/name]
[name]Diego[/name] and [name]Rafael[/name] [name]Frederick[/name] ([name]Federico[/name])
[name]Diego[/name] and [name]Ramon[/name] [name]Daniel[/name]

[name]Love[/name] the name [name]Kane[/name]! I think it goes great with your other sons name

I like [name]Andres[/name] the best. Here are some other names you could consider.

[name]Cesar[/name]
[name]Cristian[/name]
[name]Damian[/name]
[name]Eduardo[/name]
[name]Enrique[/name]
[name]Francisco[/name]
[name]Gustavo[/name]
[name]Hugo[/name]
[name]Ignacio[/name] or [name]Ignacius[/name]
[name]Jaime[/name]
[name]Javier[/name]
[name]Jesus[/name]
[name]Jorge[/name]
[name]Jose[/name]
[name]Juan[/name]
[name]Julio[/name]
[name]Laurencio[/name] ( i have always liked this name)
[name]Lorenzo[/name]
[name]Marco[/name] or [name]Marcos[/name]
[name]Renaldo[/name]
[name]Saul[/name]
[name]Silvestio[/name], [name]Silvestre[/name] ( i have a friend named [name]Silvestre[/name] and we call him [name]Silver[/name])
[name]Valencio[/name]

[name]Diego[/name] and [name]Cruz[/name]