Help with this sibset!

I am not pregnant or TTC, this is to help me get suggestions to give to a friend of mine. Years ago, I started babysitting for and then was a nanny for 4 year old twins and their 6 week old brother. Since then, their mother has had another child, who is my Godson. The twins are now 12, and their names are [name]Chandler[/name] [name]Wade[/name] and [name]Quinton[/name] [name]Theodore[/name]. Younger brothers are [name]Kolby[/name] [name]John[/name] and [name]Xavier[/name] [name]Stone[/name]. [name]Chandler[/name], [name]Quinton[/name], and [name]Kolby[/name] are all with her first husband, who have a Polish last name, but that does not matter for the new baby (she and her second husband are currently TTC). [name]Xavier[/name] and the new baby will both have her second husband’s last name, and he is Puerto Rican. I don’t think the mom wants any of the first names to start with the same letter, including an H or R (their names). Originally, when she was naming her first three, she did not want them to have the same ending sound, but as [name]Chandler[/name] and [name]Xavier[/name] end the same, I don’t think that matters to her anymore. I think the only rule is the name has to “sound Hispanic” (a rule created by her mother in law).

Anyway, the name they have definitely picked for a girl is [name]Estrella[/name]. I think this is a pretty name, but I don’t think it matches with the sibset. I have no idea if I, or anyone else, would be able to convince them to change this name, but I would still like some suggestions.

They are not set for a boy’s name. Originally, he would be named after his dad, but that’s out. Then they had the name [name]Lorenzo[/name] nn [name]Enzo[/name] as their number one, and now it has been switched to [name]Jaxon[/name] (with this spelling). But they are not 100% on the boy’s name.

I am very close to this family! Please help me come up with some suggestions to give them! I would greatly appreciate it. :slight_smile:

I really dislike [name]Jaxon[/name], especially spelled this way. I do like [name]Enzo[/name], but not tons.

Ideas for boys:
[name]Luis[/name]
[name]Jaime[/name]
[name]David[/name]
[name]Victor[/name]
[name]Antonio[/name]
[name]Giovanni[/name]

I really like [name]Estrella[/name] for a girl, and I think it goes well with [name]Xavier[/name] and [name]Quinton[/name], especially. What about [name]Sofia[/name] as an alternate?

I like your suggestion of [name]Sofia[/name], thanks. I also love [name]Giovanni[/name], though that seems more Italian. I will pass these ideas on. :slight_smile: