Help with Top Three?

[name_u]Baby[/name_u] is coming any day now!! Down to the top three!!

Sibset: [name_u]Eloise[/name_u], [name_m]Declan[/name_m], [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] (equally called, [name_f]Poppy[/name_f])

1. [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]

Thoughts? :smiley:

I’d rank your options,

1. [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]

I’m not a big fan of [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], but I think [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] and [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] are just precious. You have some great options here!

[name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is my favorite!
Very sweet sibset

[name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is definitely my favorite… do not care for others… sorry…

I like [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] the most! [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] would be my second pick. :slight_smile:

With your sibset, [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] works best.

However, I personally prefer [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f].

My husband very much prefers [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]…I just feel like it will be a lifetime of pronunciation questions. [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is a name to honor, [name_f]Mary[/name_f].

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] are both gorgeous, you can’t go wrong with either of them! I think [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is sweet in the middle but it might be somewhat hard to wear as a first. I’m also not crazy about the flow in [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f].

I agree that [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is a good middle name. I have 3 toeheads, so I thought [name_f]Goldie[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] might be a cute NN. (predicting another blondie!)

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] sounds incredible with the set. [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] too!

I actually like them best in the order you originally put them!

1. [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] - The flow on this just isn’t as nice as for some of the others but that doesn’t make this name any less cool. I really love [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] and [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is just a sweet name.

2. [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] - is very floral with a [name_f]Rose[/name_f] based first and then the name of a flower second. It has a beautiful flow though! I think the -lie ending flows really nicely into [name_f]Marigold[/name_f].

3. [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] - feels a little redundant to me (meaning wise I just see Gilded [name_u]Golden[/name_u] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] or [name_u]Golden[/name_u], [name_u]Golden[/name_u] [name_f]Mary[/name_f]) I think you get more depth with the other two combos.

I might consider a [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] combo with [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] or [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]… [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] (I know it’s not [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]) has a really nice flow.
I also think [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] would be really nice. (That x ending can be hard to combine for a nice flow but I think a short middle like [name_f]Rose[/name_f] works).

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f], definitely! [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is quite nice too but [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] is a mouthful imo

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is my favorite.

My favorite is [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]. I like [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] but don’t really like the double flower name association.

With [name_u]Eloise[/name_u], [name_m]Declan[/name_m] and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]:

1. [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]

It looks like you don’t want to let [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] go, so that’s another good indication that it’s The name :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] and [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] of your three. I don’t know why, but every [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] I’ve met it always strikes me as not fitting, like the name is just a big name. I know an [name_u]Elia[/name_u], who’s full name is [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] - and it totally works. Maybe when she’s on a runway she can rock the full name!

It’s so strange because [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] are so similar in syllables and sound, and yet [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] sounds like a mouthful and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] is super duper popular!

[name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is my favorite. I would have never thought of it - but it is great!

I think [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] would complete your sibset nicely!