Help with Willa!

I have posted a lot about this name already, so please bare with me!!!
I have told a couple people that we are planning on naming our daughter [name]Willa[/name], and each person has said “Oh, how did you come up with that?” or “Did you make that up?”
[name]Willa[/name] does not seem like a strange name to me because I see it all over Nameberry, but apparently in real life it is quite unheard of.
We were planning on going with the combo [name]Willa[/name] [name]Capri[/name], but if people already think that the name [name]Willa[/name] is strange, should we go with a more classic middle name?

If your answer is yes, I would love suggestions on middle names. Our last name is a single syllable that starts with S, so I would prefer names that are more than one syllable and that don’t start with S.

[name]Baby[/name] is coming in 5 weeks… help would be appreciated!!!

Names I love so you can get an idea of my style:

[name]Elsie[/name], [name]Flora[/name], [name]Sylvie[/name], [name]Hazel[/name], [name]Ivy[/name], [name]Vivienne[/name], [name]Emmaline[/name], [name]Carlotta[/name], [name]Phillipa[/name], [name]Honor[/name]

Also, let me know if you think we should stick with the combo we have already!

[name]Willa[/name] is on my list! I love it!
And- though I don’t like the connection- [name]Willa[/name] was the name of a one song hit singer ([name]Willa[/name] [name]Ford[/name])

And I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Capri[/name]. Seems so sweet and frilly!
It is the name of a [name]Colby[/name] Calliat song- which is a seriously sweet song about a pregnant momma with baby girl named [name]Capri[/name] in her tummy!

[name]Love[/name] it all the way around. [name]Don[/name]'t change for it bc of others… you can be the reason they have now heard of the name [name]Willa[/name] :slight_smile:

That is one of the reasons I love the name [name]Capri[/name] so much! I have listened to that song my entire pregnancy. Also, it reminds me of the beautiful italian island of [name]Capri[/name]… it’s lovely!

[name]Willa[/name] [name]Capri[/name] flows very well, and if you love the combo, then go for it. But if
you are looking for a more classic middle name for [name]Willa[/name], here are some suggestions:
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Camille[/name]
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Constance[/name]
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Bethany[/name]
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name]
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Rhiannon[/name]
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Jessamine[/name]
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Prudence[/name]
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Margot[/name]
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Mireille[/name]

I think you should name your baby whatever you feel like. That said, here are some of my suggestions:
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Camille[/name]
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Madeline[/name]
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Colleen[/name]
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Cassidy[/name]

[name]Just[/name] some random ones I think sound pretty good with [name]Willa[/name]! Good luck. :]

I am loving [name]Willa[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]! Thanks!

Stick with [name]Willa[/name] [name]Capri[/name]! [name]How[/name] about using 2 mn’s, the second to ‘ground’ [name]Willa[/name] [name]Capri[/name]? [name]Willa[/name] [name]Capri[/name] [name]Josephine[/name], [name]Willa[/name] [name]Capri[/name] [name]Catherine[/name], [name]Willa[/name] [name]Capri[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] or [name]Willa[/name] [name]Capri[/name] [name]Isobel[/name]?:slight_smile:

[name]Willa[/name] [name]Capri[/name] is lovely! I would urge you to stick with your original choice!

[name]Willa[/name] [name]Capri[/name] is cute. Maybe you would like full name [name]Wilhelmina[/name] with [name]Willa[/name] as a nickname if you’re concerned about people thinking the name sounds made up? I think [name]Willa[/name] is gorgeous in it’s own right, but if you want something more familiar maybe this would work.
[name]Wilhelmina[/name] [name]Capri[/name] is very nice.

[name]Willa[/name] is beautiful! I also like [name]Rilla[/name]. You can’t go wrong with [name]Willa[/name] [name]Capri[/name], it’s just lovely.

[name]Willa[/name] is on our list, too! Four weeks to go for me but we still haven’t settled! :wink:

I think you should stick with [name]Willa[/name] [name]Capri[/name]!

I too think you should stick with [name]Willa[/name] [name]Capri[/name]! [name]Willa[/name] is an undiscovered gem; your little [name]Willa[/name] would most likely be the only one in her class. And I love the connection with her middle name and the song! Thats so cute! All the more reason to keep it.