Help!

What do you guys think about [name]Delilah[/name]? I saw that today and I just love it, but what are your thoughts on it?

I think it’s gorgeous, a combination of delicate and sultry. Some will mention Mrs. [name]Samson[/name] probably, but I don’t think it detracts from the name. I particularly like [name]Lila/name as a nickname.

I love the name [name]Delilah[/name]. I think that it is a beautiful name and goes very well with your boys’ names. It also is less common than most of the other names you liked. Great choice!

It’s a little too sultry for me but what about just [name]Lilah[/name]? Also love your other picks for girls. Very pretty & Congrads I’m sure you’re too excited about a girl!!

We have considered naming her just [name]Lila[/name], but there are lots of of names that are very similar to [name]Lila[/name] ([name]Lilly[/name], [name]Layla[/name], [name]Lola[/name], etc.) so I would like to keep her options open. Though if we do name her [name]Delilah[/name], she will probably be called [name]Lila[/name], such a beautiful name!

I like [name]Delilah[/name] :slight_smile: