Help!

What do you think of Karysn for a girl? I have 2 girls already [name]Anna[/name] [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Rylee[/name] [name]Jane[/name]. My husband and I can never agree on names! He really likes [name]Karsyn[/name]. I think its growing on me but I want some outside thoughts. Thanks!!!

I think a lot of people here will tell you they don’t really like the name [name]Karsyn[/name]…first of all, it’s very trendy-sounding, which isn’t too popular here. Second, it’s not a traditional spelling; it does look made up, especially with the ‘y.’ Third, in its traditional spelling, [name]Carson[/name], it is a pretty masculine sounding name. It’s similar to [name]Rylee[/name] in that way but for some reason I think [name]Rylee[/name] is more streamlined (and I love her middle name!) than [name]Karsyn[/name]. I’m just not a fan of [name]Karsyn[/name] and most names like it. Are you guys open to other suggestions? If so, are you interested in unisex names, or more feminine names like [name]Anna[/name]? Good luck!

I think [name]Jay[/name] said it perfectly. [name]Karsyn[/name] is not my cup of tea.

What about [name]Kirsten[/name] or perhaps [name]Karsten[/name]? I think [name]Anna[/name], [name]Rylee[/name] and [name]Kirsten[/name] are a nice sibset.

[name]Karsyn[/name] sounds very masculine to me, even with the misspelling.