help!!!!!

I’m going to have a little baby in [name]May[/name], around / on [name]May[/name] 19th. I am not sure if it will be a girl or boy, and I am not finding out the gender. So our little baby doesn’t really have a nursery yet. We are planning on doing a room up after the baby arrives, so we can used feminine colors if it is a girl, masculine for a boy. These are some of my favorites at the moment. I am open to all suggestions, it doesn’t matter if it is a girl name, boy name, or unisex name. It would be intersting if you also knew multiple ways to spell the name, and it’s meaning. Pronounciation if it is a bit unusual, or even hard to pronounce with it’s spelling.

Current Likings:
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Stella[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Tiara[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name] (middle only)
Zoiie
[name]Zuri[/name]
[name]Bree[/name]
[name]Shay[/name]
[name]Shayla[/name]
[name]Maverik[/name]
[name]Kyle[/name]
[name]Connor[/name]

I am also not a fan of [name]Lily[/name], [name]Lila[/name], Lillya, Lely, [name]Lillian[/name]…

Any suggestions for a middle name Tiara? Also forgot to add meaghan, axyl and gray to my list… i like different names, but not too out-there, I also love girly names:)

Hello and welcome to nameberry!

From your choices I like these combos and I have added more too

[name]Stella[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Isla[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Jane[/name]/[name]Pearl[/name]/[name]Beatrix[/name]

and boy’s combos of

[name]Connor[/name] [name]Maverick[/name]
[name]Anthony[/name] [name]Kyle[/name]
[name]Mason[/name] [name]Connor[/name]
[name]Elliott[/name] [name]Preston[/name]
[name]Jamison[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Lachlan[/name] [name]Grant[/name]

I love [name]Claire[/name], [name]Stella[/name], and [name]Charlotte[/name]!! The others are not my style at all. [name]Stella[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] or [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] sound great. Honestly not a huge fan of your boy names. [name]Kyle[/name] is nice though. What style are you going for there? Some suggestions to match your girl style:

[name]Max[/name]
[name]Liam[/name]
[name]Collin[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Owen[/name]

Good luck and let us know what you choose!

Pearl would make a fabulous middle name.

Hi and welcome. Firstly, I would spell Zoiie as [name]Zoe[/name], [name]Zoey[/name] or [name]Zoie[/name]. It is not necessarily a good idea to respell names, but if you do, keep it simple. It is far easier to say, “[name]Cayla[/name] with a C” than to say “Caellah with an A, E, two Ls and an H.” In terms of [name]Zoe[/name], it’s easier to say, “[name]Zoey[/name] with a Y” than “Zoiie with two Is in the middles, but still with the E at the end”.

[name]Shay[/name] is very nice, though I prefer the original spelling [name]Shea[/name]. I also like [name]Bree[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Stella[/name] and [name]Claire[/name]. [name]Tiara[/name] doesn’t appeal to me.

Some ideas:
[name]Kiara[/name]
[name]Tiana[/name] / [name]Tatiana[/name]
[name]Suri[/name]
[name]Ruri[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] nicknamed [name]Rory[/name]
[name]Eve[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Bella[/name]
[name]Estella[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Adela[/name]
[name]Chiara[/name] (kee-AHR-a)
[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Savannah[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name]

For boys, [name]Maverick[/name] would be easier than [name]Maverik[/name]. [name]Connor[/name] and [name]Kyle[/name] are also very nice. [name]How[/name] do you feel about:
[name]Kyler[/name] (more “in style” than [name]Kyle[/name] right now)
[name]Schuyler[/name] ([name]Skyler[/name])
[name]Elan[/name] (EE-lan)
[name]Elias[/name]
[name]Kai[/name] (pronounced like the start of [name]Kyle[/name])
[name]Caleb[/name]
[name]Asher[/name]
[name]Sullivan[/name]
[name]Grey[/name]/[name]Gray[/name]

Thanks for your help and suggestions, but I rather Zoiie spelled that way, and I don’t really like [name]Rick[/name] or [name]Ricky[/name] for a nn which he might get in school, that is why I like the K, not the CK. [name]Grey[/name] is cute, I have always liked it… I forgot to add it to my list, those are just the first couple names that came to my head!! (lol) Not a fan of [name]Kyler[/name], or [name]Elan[/name], or [name]Skyler[/name]… not really my style. I like unique names, but nott too out there!! :slight_smile:

I love [name]Max[/name], just not sure if I would use it… [name]Liam[/name] is too [name]Miley[/name] [name]Cyrus[/name] related, and [name]Owen[/name] reminds me of a hippo (don’t know where this came from LOL) and [name]Finn[/name]/ [name]Flynn[/name] is awesome!! :slight_smile: Thanks so much for your help, and how about [name]Stella[/name] [name]Claire[/name]?

I was wondering about some middle names for [name]Tiara[/name]… ? Any help or suggestions please?

[name]How[/name] about [name]Isabella[/name]? Please let me know if you like my suggestion.

Thanks! [name]Isabella[/name] is soo cute!! [name]Do[/name] you know the meaning? And is that Italian or Spanish? (my mom is italian)

maddie I do hear what you are saying about [name]Maverick[/name] and not wanting to get the nn of [name]Rick[/name] if you spell with ck, but the correct spelling is [name]Maverick[/name]. I feel that your son would be in for a lifetime of spelling his name to everyone if you did not use the traditional spelling and he would find that very tiresome, and it doesn’t enhance the name by leaving out the ‘c’. [name]Just[/name] choose a nickname that you like and let it be known and everyone will fall into line.

[name]Isabella[/name] is a gorgeous name one of my favourites but it is super popular and if that doesn’t bother you then it is a marvellous choice. It is an Italian name and it means “My God is my vow”.

all the best,

rollo

Thanks [name]Rollo[/name],
I still think I am gonna use the [name]MAVERIK[/name] spelling if I do choose to use this name, also thanks for the information on [name]Isabella[/name]! I like [name]Isabella[/name], but I agree, the popularity is the problem. Latley, all of my favorite names are becoming more and more popular! :frowning: I think [name]Bella[/name] is a cute nn, and I’m not the biggest fan of nn, because sometimes nobody calls you your real name anymore! That happened to a friend of mine, so when anyone called her [name]Lex[/name] she would say “No, I’m Lexxann”. Eventually they started calling her Lexxann again, but it did take a year or a bit less!

If you like [name]Bella[/name] as a NN but don’t like the popular [name]Isabella[/name] why not…

[name]Anabelle[/name]/[name]Anabella[/name]
[name]Arabelle[/name]/[name]Arabelle[/name]
[name]Bellatrix[/name]
[name]Belinda[/name]
[name]Corabelle[/name]/[name]Corabella[/name].
[name]Gabrielle[/name]/[name]Gabriella[/name]
[name]Maribel[/name]/ [name]Maribella[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name]/[name]Mabelle[/name]
Rosabella

To name a few

Good on Lexann for sticking to her guns about what she wanted to be named, it is hard to keep correcting people and somewhat embarrassing to do it repeatedly but well worth it in the long run.

I think [name]Stella[/name] [name]Pearl[/name], [name]Stella[/name] [name]Claire[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Pearl[/name], and [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Claire[/name] are all great combos! [name]Clara[/name] [name]Pearl[/name], [name]Clara[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name], and [name]Claire[/name] [name]Isabella[/name] would be very pretty as well. And what do you think of [name]Aria[/name], [name]Ariana[/name], [name]Aurora[/name], or [name]Gabriella[/name] as a first name? And how about [name]Grayson[/name] for a boy? [name]Grayson[/name] [name]Connor[/name] sounds good :slight_smile: Good luck!

[name]Tiara[/name] [name]Shay[/name]
[name]Tiara[/name] [name]Skye[/name]
[name]Tiara[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Tiara[/name] [name]Adel[/name]
[name]Tiara[/name] [name]Claire[/name]

[name]Charlotte[/name] is pretty too.
I adore the name [name]Shayla[/name] -“from the fairy fort” is the meaning in my name book.

I love [name]Bree[/name].

Thanks berries! I loved reading your responses, and right now I think we will go with [name]Shayla[/name] [name]Toba[/name] [name]Adele[/name] and Averik [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Brian[/name]! NO STEALING AVERIK PLEASE!!! :slight_smile: If we don’t go with those, we will definitley use [name]Tiara[/name] [name]Ella[/name] [name]Colleen[/name], or [name]Evan[/name] [name]Maverik[/name] [name]Kyle[/name]! :slight_smile:

<3 I will post when the babies are born!!! :slight_smile:

XOX
Dance Like Nobody’s Watching, Live Like You’re Gonna Die Tomorrow!

<3

babies?? i thought from the first post it was only one baby … so now am rethinking all my suggestions so that they make a good sibset.

On the subject of [name]Maverik[/name] … maybe it’s just me, but I would be MORE likely to use the [name]Rikky[/name] nickname based on this spelling? Nicknames come from the sound mostly, and not the spelling anyway, so either way if anybody was going to use it, they still would. If I used [name]Maverick[/name]/[name]Maverik[/name] I would probably use the nicknames [name]Avi[/name] or [name]Eric[/name].

Same with Averik … I immediately think of [name]Rik[/name]/[name]Rikky[/name]/[name]Erik[/name].

[name]Shay[/name] [name]Isabella[/name] & [name]Stella[/name] [name]Pearl[/name].

[name]Stella[/name] [name]Shay[/name] & [name]Connor[/name] [name]Kyle[/name].

On the subject of [name]Tiara[/name], I don’t like it. A [name]Tiara[/name] is something that you wear on your head. It reminds me of names like [name]Diamond[/name] and [name]Princess[/name] and I really dislike it. [name]Kiara[/name], [name]Sierra[/name], [name]Tara[/name] are all similar and much more lovely.

[name]Tara[/name] [name]Grace[/name].
[name]Kiara[/name] [name]Shay[/name].
[name]Sierra[/name] [name]Pearl[/name].

I don’t like [name]Kiara[/name], [name]Tara[/name] ,or [name]Sierra[/name] because they are overrated and to popular for my liking!