Help!!!

Our baby is almost five months and her name is matchy with our oldest…[name_u]Addison[/name_u] and [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f]… We have another daughter too [name_u]Emery[/name_u]

I always wanted to name her eden [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] (we didn’t know what we were having), my husband never liked the name but I was just stuck on it… Needless to say I lost my way and went with a name we both liked and I was initially worried about the maddie and [name_f]Addie[/name_f] nicknames… And we don’t call our oldest [name_f]Addie[/name_f] ever, other ppl do. Well recently ppl hand started called [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f] maddie… :(:frowning:

Anyways I just need opinions… Would I be crazy to change her name to eden [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f] or [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f]??? [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is her middle name or do I just deal with the anxiety and worry and hope to soon get over this??? I think my husband would have let me just name her if he knew how much it would bother me…

Thanks in advance!

Ps I have posted earlier too:(

Also, am I also crazy in realizing 2 months after she was born that [name_u]Addison[/name_u] and [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f] rythme??

People might call an [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Evie[/name_f]. I think [name_u]Eden[/name_u] might be a better option.

[name_m]Just[/name_m] start calling her [name_f]Eve[/name_f] and ask others to as well. I work in a hospital there are a LOT of people that go by their middle names.

yeah call her eve. Or tell others not to call her maddie as its not a nickname u want used… Orrr use another… Call her [name_f]Della[/name_f] ? [name_u]Lynn[/name_u]? [name_u]Mattie[/name_u]? Orr [name_f]Emmie[/name_f]? cos the name starts with M? might work…

But as PP’s have said ALOT of ppl go by their middles … My aunt does… She is names florence elaine… she’s my aunty elaine… that being said another aunt goes by a nickname and everyone called her that lol she is aunty (nickname)

I think that [name_u]Eden[/name_u] matches better in a sibset… [name_u]Addison[/name_u], [name_u]Emery[/name_u] and [name_u]Eden[/name_u], but it would be easier (if ease is your primary concern) to just go with [name_f]Eve[/name_f] as it is already her middle name. And don’t worry, its always hectic when you’re introducing a new baby and sometimes pregnancy brain doesn’t let you see what you think should be obvious :slight_smile: Good luck, and let us know what you go with!

Still worried about it, my husband thinks it’s not a big deal and is worried that she’ll wonder why her name was changed… I wish I would have stuck to my guns

Totally, I questioned the name because of the maddie and [name_f]Addie[/name_f] and my husband thought it was completely fine…:frowning: