help........................

Please help!

The basics: present day. All characters are teenagers, and all except one are American. I have some names I think I like for some one them, but I could use suggestions for all. Thanks in advance.

Character One: Female. American. Acts like she could kill you but on the inside is really sweet. Smart, witty, loves to read. Likes learning about psychology, and all kinds of history. Kind of moody. Considered [name_f]Selene[/name_f] and [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] but they are out. I’m tihnking maybe [name_u]Artemis[/name_u], [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_u]June[/name_u], [name_f]Olympia[/name_f], [name_f]Valentina[/name_f], [name_f]Luna[/name_f], and [name_f]Lola[/name_f].

Character Two: Male. American. Has the mentality of wanting to be the knight in shining armor/the hero. Such a science dork. I want something strong and classic. I thought about [name_m]Charles[/name_m] nn [name_u]Charlie[/name_u], but I don’t want to call him [name_m]Charles[/name_m] and [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] doesn’t seem to fit him. Doesn’t need to have a nickname. Please suggest names.

Character Three: Male. [name_m]French[/name_m]. He looks super angelic and pure iwht blonde curls and stuff. I’m probably going with [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] but I want more ideas. Very briefly considered [name_u]Adrien[/name_u].

Character Four: Female. American. Character One’s friend. Kind of odd and very perceptive. No idea what I want to name her.

Character Five: Male. American. Funny and athletic. He’s not very well-developed yet. Like #4, no idea for the name.

Character One: [name_f]Via[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f], [name_u]Nikola[/name_u], [name_f]Ivonne[/name_f], [name_u]Shade[/name_u], [name_f]Star[/name_f], [name_f]Shadow[/name_f], [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f], [name_f]Galaxia[/name_f], [name_f]Gia[/name_f], [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_f]Yazmin[/name_f], [name_f]Destiny[/name_f], [name_f]Chloe[/name_f], [name_u]Nike[/name_u]

Character Two: [name_m]Keith[/name_m], American, [name_m]Americo[/name_m], [name_u]Francis[/name_u], [name_m]Jacob[/name_m], [name_u]Ryan[/name_u], [name_m]Zeus[/name_m], [name_u]Percy[/name_u], [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m], [name_m]Kevin[/name_m]

Character Three: [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m], [name_m]Angelo[/name_m], [name_m]Valentino[/name_m], [name_m]Alejandro[/name_m], [name_m]Vincent[/name_m], [name_u]Michael[/name_u], [name_m]Raphael[/name_m], Michaelangelo, [name_u]Angel[/name_u], [name_m]Martin[/name_m]

Character Four: [name_f]Cara[/name_f], [name_f]Millie[/name_f], [name_f]Esta[/name_f], [name_f]Stella[/name_f], [name_f]Natalie[/name_f], [name_f]Emma[/name_f], [name_f]Nisha[/name_f], [name_f]Rihanna[/name_f], Beyoncé, [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f], [name_f]Janaya[/name_f], [name_u]Kacey[/name_u], [name_f]Leia[/name_f], [name_f]Maia[/name_f]

Character Five: [name_m]Jayson[/name_m], [name_m]Adam[/name_m], [name_u]Ryan[/name_u], [name_u]Hunter[/name_u], [name_m]Asher[/name_m], [name_u]Ashton[/name_u], [name_u]Keagan[/name_u], Teigan, [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_m]Romeo[/name_m], [name_m]Jonathon[/name_m], [name_m]Jared[/name_m]

Character 1: [name_u]Artemis[/name_u]/ [name_f]Artemisia[/name_f], [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] and [name_f]Dolores[/name_f] nn [name_f]Lola[/name_f].
IDEAS: [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_u]Piper[/name_u], [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Lucy[/name_f].

Character 2: [name_m]Jerome[/name_m], [name_m]David[/name_m], [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u], [name_m]Bruno[/name_m], [name_m]Victor[/name_m], [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_m]Joseph[/name_m], [name_m]Robert[/name_m].

Character 3: [name_m]Laurent[/name_m], [name_u]Blaise[/name_u], [name_m]Gabin[/name_m], [name_m]Olivier[/name_m], [name_m]Luc[/name_m], [name_m]Valentin[/name_m], [name_m]Philippe[/name_m].

Character 4: [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f], [name_f]Rosa[/name_f], [name_f]Gillian[/name_f], [name_f]Evalyn[/name_f], [name_f]Celia[/name_f], [name_f]Ann[/name_f]-[name_f]Marie[/name_f], [name_f]Raquel[/name_f], [name_f]Eve[/name_f], [name_u]Blair[/name_u], [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f], [name_f]Fae[/name_f], [name_f]Isobel[/name_f], [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f], [name_f]Jade[/name_f], [name_f]Lara[/name_f], [name_f]Nina[/name_f], [name_f]Petra[/name_f].

Character 5: [name_m]Asher[/name_m] nn [name_u]Ash[/name_u], [name_m]Brian[/name_m], [name_u]Dexter[/name_u], [name_u]Ryan[/name_u], [name_m]Ricardo[/name_m]/ [name_m]Richard[/name_m], [name_m]Caleb[/name_m], [name_m]Manuel[/name_m], [name_m]Ethan[/name_m], [name_m]Aaron[/name_m], [name_m]Jonah[/name_m].