Help!

Please help my husband pick/narrow down our list of baby names.

We are choosing between the following:
Middle name is [name_m]Worth[/name_m] it’s a family name.

[name_m]Milo[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] ([name_m]Gabe[/name_m])
[name_m]Julian[/name_m]
[name_m]Ben[/name_m]

Oh, and his sister’s name is Ruby Marlo :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance!

My favorites are [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Worth[/name_m] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Worth[/name_m].

I love [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] and [name_m]Julian[/name_m]

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Worth[/name_m] or [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Worth[/name_m] is gorgeous with [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Marlo[/name_f].

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] are my favorites with the sister name.

With [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], I like [name_m]Julian[/name_m]!

[name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]Worth[/name_m]!!

You have a very handsome list. [name_m]Julian[/name_m] is my favourite at the moment, so I would choose that. I also love [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m].

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Marlo[/name_f] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Worth[/name_m] sounds best to me :slight_smile:

Agreed, love them together!

I love [name_m]Leo[/name_m] with [name_u]Ruby[/name_u].

[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Worth[/name_m] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Worth[/name_m]

LOOOOVE [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Worth[/name_m]!!!

I too love [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Worth[/name_m] with [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], though I also love the sound of [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Worth[/name_m] & [name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]Worth[/name_m]. They are all lovely ^^

I prefer [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Worth[/name_m] with sister [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Marlo[/name_f]