Help!!

Hello Nameberry. I just made this account (yay) because I need some help picking a name for my second son. My older son is named [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Julian[/name_m]. Our last name starts with Eng- (Pronounced like the beginning of angle) so we would like it not to be too matchy with that. And we don’t want another F- name so we don’t get stuck with that if we have another. His middle name will have to be [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] or [name_u]Michael[/name_u].

Top first name choices now are (not in any specific order):
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]

Thank you all for the help!

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]

I don’t like [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] with [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] or [name_u]Michael[/name_u].

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Julian[/name_m] is an amazing name btw!!

I love [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]!

[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] would be my picks!!

A couple of names that came to mind were [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], [name_m]Leon[/name_m] and [name_u]Rory[/name_u]

All very pleasant names , but none of them quite match up with [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Julian[/name_m] which is such a cool name. I would suggest…

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Atlas[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]

Well, I have an [name_u]Owen[/name_u], so I think that’s a fantastic choice and goes with both of your middle name options really well.

If you were looking for suggestions, [name_m]Grant[/name_m] came to mind.

I think I like [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] the best!

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] and…
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]
[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u]
[name_m]Xavier[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]
[name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u]

[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]!!! [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] has such a cheerful meaning, just like [name_m]Felix[/name_m]. They’re the perfect brother names!!
Other ideas:
[name_m]Asher[/name_m]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]

[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] from your list I suggest [name_u]Denny[/name_u] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u].

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] or [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]!

Thank you everyone!

asherose- I like the combinations [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] and [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u].

greyblue- [name_u]Love[/name_u] the combinations. [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] is our dogs name so that won’t work. I like [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] but [name_m]Felix[/name_m] and [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] are the guys from The Odd Couple. I like [name_m]Leon[/name_m] and [name_u]Rory[/name_u] too.

wintersage- I like [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] but I just don’t like the name [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] that much (sorry).

grakym- [name_m]Grant[/name_m] is his dad’s name! Lol so as much as I like [name_m]Grant[/name_m] I don’t think we’re going to use that.

168brl- That’s my favorite too! [name_m]Just[/name_m] wanted to keep our options open in case we find something even better.

eloiset- From those I like [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u], [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u], [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u], [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u], and [name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u].

llbaby22- The meanings of [name_m]Felix[/name_m] and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] are perfect for each other! [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]'s a cool name too.

18_25- [name_u]Denny[/name_u] reminds me too much of the [name_u]Denny[/name_u]'s restaurants.

river_dweller- [name_u]Love[/name_u] those combinations!