Help!

[name_f]Camille[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lara[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]

Which one do you like?

I like [name_f]Lara[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] the most, [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] is also very pretty! [name_f]Camille[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] seems to kind of run into eachother??

[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] or [name_f]Camille[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] would be a bit better!

[name_f]Lara[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] is a beautiful combo, that’s my top pick.
My favourite first name is [name_f]Camille[/name_f].
[name_f]Camille[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] would bet [name_f]Lara[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] :slight_smile:

[name_f]Lara[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]. It flows the best and has the most balance.

I am loving the suggestion of [name_f]Camille[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]. From your combos I think [name_f]Lara[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] has the best flow.

[name_f]Lara[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] - wow! Pretty and light
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] is lovely too

[name_f]Lara[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] is so beautiful, definitely my favourite from your list

I also like the suggestion of [name_f]Camille[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f], but what about [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Camille[/name_f]?

[name_f]Lara[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] is the best followed by [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]

[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]!
The others are pretty but a bit run of the mill for me.

[name_f]Lara[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] is lovely, [name_f]Lara[/name_f] [name_f]Camille[/name_f] would be gorgeous!

[name_f]Camille[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] is my favourite. I also really like [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] but not with [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]. [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] or [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Camille[/name_f] or [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f].

My fave is [name_f]Lara[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] but how about adding an ‘i’ so you’d have [name_f]Lara[/name_f] Celestie?

[name_f]Lara[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] is stunning! My second choice is [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f], but I would love to see [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u].
I like all the name on your list. [name_f]Camille[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] would be beautiful. I also really like [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Camille[/name_f], [name_f]Lara[/name_f] [name_f]Camille[/name_f], [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Camille[/name_f], [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f], [name_f]Lara[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f], [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] and [name_f]Camille[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u].