Help

Hi guys as you know I love the name storm but recently I’ve been thinking about the name [name_f]Stormi[/name_f]-[name_u]Leigh[/name_u]?? What does everyone think or should I be think about [name_u]Storm[/name_u]-[name_u]Leigh[/name_u] and how should I spell [name_u]Leigh[/name_u]?
Thanks

Sorry, I’m not a big fan of [name_f]Stormi[/name_f]. I prefer [name_f]Stormi[/name_f]-[name_u]Leigh[/name_u] to [name_u]Storm[/name_u]-[name_u]Leigh[/name_u]. I like the [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] spelling!

I prefer just [name_f]Stormi[/name_f] (though [name_u]Storm[/name_u] nn [name_f]Stormi[/name_f] would be even better)

I’m not a fan of [name_u]Storm[/name_u]-[name_u]Leigh[/name_u]. I do like [name_u]Storm[/name_u] nn [name_f]Stormi[/name_f] though! Maybe you would like:
[name_u]Storm[/name_u] [name_f]Elsie[/name_f]
[name_u]Storm[/name_u] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u]
[name_u]Storm[/name_u] [name_u]Piper[/name_u]
[name_u]Storm[/name_u] [name_u]Paisley[/name_u]
[name_u]Storm[/name_u] [name_f]Tinsley[/name_f]
[name_u]Storm[/name_u] [name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_u]Storm[/name_u] [name_f]Juno[/name_f]
[name_u]Storm[/name_u] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_u]Storm[/name_u] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_u]Storm[/name_u] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_u]Storm[/name_u] [name_f]Layla[/name_f]
[name_u]Storm[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_u]Storm[/name_u] [name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_u]Storm[/name_u] [name_u]Willow[/name_u]

I think [name_f]Stormi[/name_f] can stand on its own without the [name_u]Leigh[/name_u].

I’m sorry but it just sounds too made up to me

I really love [name_u]Storm[/name_u]! :cloud_with_lightning: I know a wonderful adult named [name_u]Storm[/name_u], and she’s as cool as her name!

[name_f]Stormi[/name_f] is less appealing to me. It seems a bit more childish and makes me think of the Kardashians ([name_f]Khloe[/name_f]'s young daughter is called this). I think the addition of [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] kind of adds to the overall cutesy vibe I’m getting, sorry!

[name_u]Leigh[/name_u] would be great as a middle name, though – it goes with pretty much anything. I’m just not mad keen on it in hyphenated names.

[name_m]How[/name_m] about spelling it [name_f]Storme[/name_f]? I think that gives [name_u]Storm[/name_u] an extra dash of femininity while still feeling strong and wearable.

2 Likes

I really don’t like hyphenated names, nor -[name_u]Leigh[/name_u] names, and definitely not ending-in-I names. I would just go with [name_u]Storm[/name_u], and you could have [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] as a middle.

I have always loved [name_u]Storm[/name_u], [name_f]Stormi[/name_f], and [name_f]Stormy[/name_f]!!

Stormi-leigh sounds better than storm-leigh.

I like the look of [name_f]Stormy[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]

1 Like