Help!

Team [name_u]Green[/name_u] and trying to come up with a boy or girl name to complete our sib set. We have a [name_m]Jack[/name_m], [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u]. For a girl thinking of using [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] and for a boy was thinking [name_u]Beau[/name_u]. Open to other suggestion. And thoughts on [name_u]Beau[/name_u] with out sib set? Is it too cowboyish? Thanks!!

2 Likes

Beau as a middle name also could be:)
Boys: Iroh, [name_m]Xander[/name_m], [name_m]Mateo[/name_m], [name_u]Kai[/name_u]. Girls: [name_f]Eugenia[/name_f], [name_f]Annette[/name_f], Anrie, Cibelle

I don’t find [name_u]Beau[/name_u] too comboyish :slight_smile: [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] is cute.

What about:
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f]

Elliot
[name_u]Levi[/name_u]
[name_u]Reed[/name_u]
[name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]

I think [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] is lovely.
[name_u]Beau[/name_u] feels a biiit nicknamey. Not a huge amount, but enough that I’d suggest [name_m]Boden[/name_m], [name_m]Bowen[/name_m], amd [name_m]Bodi[/name_m] as longer names where [name_u]Bo[/name_u] /Beau is the nickname.

I grew up with a [name_u]Beau[/name_u] who was the least likely person to be considered a cowboy type of person. Therefore the name has no ties to cowboys for me.

Scarlett, [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u], & [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] would make a great sibset

Don’t change your options one bit! Both [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] & [name_u]Beau[/name_u] are absolutely perfect with the older siblings! I couldn’t think of one better option for you, truly. [name_u]Beau[/name_u] is a strong, handsome choice much like [name_m]Jack[/name_m] & [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u]. [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] is elegant and charming like [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f].

I think of [name_u]Beau[/name_u] as more American southern, not cowboy at all. I like it! [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] is really cute too!

Actually I find [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] to be much more cowboy :smiley:

I think your two options are amazing! [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] is a gorgeous and powerful choice. [name_u]Beau[/name_u] is charming and very handsome.

I think [name_u]Beau[/name_u] or [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] would make great additions to your set. [name_u]Beau[/name_u] especially fits in with the friendly, effortless style of your older childrens’ names. [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] is lovely, though just a tad more elaborated than your other names. I also like how all your children have a bright, lively sound like ‘t’ and ‘k’ in their names.

It can’t hurt to have some backup options, so in keeping with the above style I’ll suggest for girls: [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_f]Imogen[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_f]Leah[/name_f], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]Mina[/name_f], [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f], [name_f]Mira[/name_f], [name_f]Gemma[/name_f], [name_f]Ada[/name_f], [name_f]Carina[/name_f], [name_f]Thea[/name_f], [name_f]Molly[/name_f]

For boys: [name_u]Ezra[/name_u], [name_u]Brooks[/name_u], [name_u]Luca[/name_u], [name_u]Tristan[/name_u], [name_m]Graham[/name_m], [name_u]Chase[/name_u], [name_m]Xavier[/name_m], [name_m]Harrison[/name_m], [name_u]Dane[/name_u], [name_m]Tucker[/name_m], [name_m]Casper[/name_m], [name_u]Quentin[/name_u]

Thank you!