Help!

Hi, I’m @sugarquillsandroses,
So I deleted my history to reduce some storage, which resulted in me getting logged out from my original account. I tried the ‘forgot password’ thing so many times on so many different devices but it failed to work. That’s why I created this account. I’d like to reclaim my old account if possible because I really loved my username. TIA - Senara

5 Likes

Oh wow I’m sorry that happened! Bumping so a mod will hopefully see it!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

3 Likes

@katinka:
Could this be related to the other log in issue?

@123sugarquillsandros:
Try logging in to your old account on an incognito window, maybe?

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you have any idea what your password could be?

I’m so sorry that happened to you! I hope everything works out for you, and you’re able to get your account back!! :heart:

@elanorelle Thank you! I’ll try that
@anon40684139 I did have a couple of ideas, but they were all wrong :frowning: Thanks anyway
(I can’t mention you, because I’m ‘new’) regionlatbest Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@123sugarquillsandros

Try clearing your cookies and cache, specifically any with “api.nameberry” in the name. Then login with your old details.

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you know your old password? What happened when you tried password reset?

@katinka
I’ll try that. Thank you!
When I tried password reset, I didn’t get the email, so I tried a few more times until I got it. When I clicked on the link, it brought me to this site where I could type in my new password. However, whenever I clicked ‘submit’ it would just load and return to the resetting site again. Then, I tried again and it worked. However, when I tried to log in using my new password it didn’t work!
And no - I can’t remember my old password :frowning:

I tried that and it didn’t work because I didn’t get the email

Have you checked spam folder?

Yes

Hmm, sorry to hear this! I will look into it for you.

Thank you

@123sugarquillsandros I’ve just asked for a password reset email to be sent to you manually if possible. It will go to the email address registered to your original account. If you get it, please go through the password reset process as normal and then try logging in again with your old details. You may need to clear “api.nameberry” cookies again before doing this so that the system doesn’t “remember” you and log you into this new account.

Thank you so much!

I’m also really sorry for the inconvenience that I caused!

Don’t be, sounds like a glitch our end! Hopefully we’ll get it sorted for you soon.

1 Like

That sucks! @katinka can you help?

Yes she already replied to the topic