helpp

sloane adelaide elizabeth

or

adelaide sloane elizabeth ?

thanks for your input!

I prefer [name]Adelaide[/name] as the first name, I think it sounds less harsh and has more nn options!

[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Sloane[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] would be a great mix of vintage, unisex and classic! Regards, [name]Mischa[/name].

adelaide sloane elizabeth :slight_smile:

I also like [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Sloane[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. I think [name]Adelaide[/name] is such a nice name that it deseerves to go up front!

[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Sloane[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] flows better.

Definitely [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Sloane[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. Personally I’m not a fan of the unisex [name]Sloane[/name] but it works just fine in the middle if you love it enough to use it. I agree that I find it harsh sounding, plus [name]Adelaide[/name] has so many nickname options and is just so lovely.

I like [name]Sloane[/name]! Im not a fan of [name]Adelaide[/name], but i will admit to being far less adventerous than the average berry.

Much prefer [name]Adelaide[/name]… beautiful name. I don’t care for [name]Sloane[/name] at all.

long story her name was charlie elizabeth and sloane is a family name also i love it but perfer adelaide for a first name…can you guys help me out I perfer adelaide sloane elizabeth but have been calling her sloane for 8 months do you think i would be crazy to start calling her adelaide now im in the process of changing her name my court date is in september and i was planning to change it to sloane elizabeth but just recently fell in love with adelaide sloane elizabeth…do you all think im nuts or is this a good idea or just settle with sloane?

I love [name]Sloane[/name] but think [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Sloane[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] sounds better… what if you dropped the [name]Adelaide[/name] in [name]Sloane[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]??? [name]Sloane[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is the perfect amount of cutesy and tomboy I think :slight_smile:

My name is [name]Sloane[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. I personally believe it’s the best name ever.

So she’s 8 months old? I think it may be a little confusing for her to suddenly be called something new. [name]Both[/name] names are pretty but I like the idea of going with sloane [name]Elizabeth[/name]. Maybe keep [name]Adelaide[/name] for a future possibility?