Henry or August?

I absolutely adore both names. I do worry about the popularity of [name_m]Henry[/name_m] as I already know 2 babies with the name.

Which do you prefer-[name_m]Henry[/name_m] or [name_u]August[/name_u]?

I prefer [name_m]Henry[/name_m], although they are both handsome. I suggest the combo [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u]. Adorable <3

Not very fond of [name_u]August[/name_u] as a name it is a month of the year sorry. but [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] would be better. [name_m]Henry[/name_m] is a popular name and all but it s a classic.

I like both, prefer [name_m]Henry[/name_m]. If you go with [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u], you could always start using his mn if [name_m]Henry[/name_m] turns out to be too popular among kids where you live.

I prefer [name_m]Henry[/name_m]. I love the suggestion of [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u]. Very handsome name.

I think I like [name_m]Henry[/name_m] a tad better, I too agree that the suggestion of [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] is very handsome.

I prefer [name_m]Henry[/name_m].

[name_m]Both[/name_m] are great, but [name_m]Henry[/name_m] gives me the warm fuzzies!

I like [name_m]Henry[/name_m]. It’s my FIL’s name, or it would definitely be on my list for first names!

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and he could go by [name_u]Gus[/name_u] or [name_m]Henry[/name_m] if he doesnt like [name_u]August[/name_u]? [name_m]Augustin[/name_m] might be another option. I also like [name_m]Henry[/name_m] but agree it is quite popular though classic of course!

I like both names. I wouldn’t stress too much about popularity unless you’re going to be hanging out with those other Henrys all the time. [name_m]Henry[/name_m]'s a pretty classic name, so I don’t think it will come across as trendy.
[name_m]Just[/name_m] something to think about - [name_u]August[/name_u] has been consistently rising in popularity over the last couple of decades. It’s certainly not as popular as [name_m]Henry[/name_m], but if you like [name_m]Henry[/name_m] more and choose [name_u]August[/name_u] to try to be different, you might be disappointed in a few years if [name_u]August[/name_u] spikes in popularity. That’s not to knock on either name, just food for thought :slight_smile:

I like the suggestion of [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] very much.

Well, I adore both and am considering the name [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] for my baby boy due in Feb. I just like [name_u]August[/name_u] better with my step-children’s names than I do [name_m]Henry[/name_m], but I love both! I don’t think you can go wrong either way.

[name_m]Both[/name_m] are gorgeous names but i slightly love more [name_u]August[/name_u] !! [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] is a great combo . Bu you cant go wrong either way .

At the moment, I prefer [name_m]Henry[/name_m]. Although I do have a major soft spot for [name_u]August[/name_u] as it was my absolute favourite for a long time. You can’t go wrong with either name however.