Henry or Everett?

I am due with my second little boy in 3 short weeks. We can’t decide between [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_u]Everett[/name_u] for the first name. I don’t know any [name_m]Henry[/name_m]'s personally, of any age, but I see it’s rank on the charts and increasing popularity and worry a little. We are thinking maybe [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Julien[/name_m] or [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]. My first son’s name is [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m]. While we are in the US, our last name is [name_m]French[/name_m] Canadian in origin so we are leaning toward the [name_m]French[/name_m] spelling of [name_m]Julien[/name_m] vs [name_m]Julian[/name_m].

I would love some feedback on either name.

Both would be handsome options. I do know a few little [name_m]Henry[/name_m]'s but it’s not excessively popular. Still usable I would say, and I love [name_m]Julien[/name_m] for a middle name. [name_u]Everett[/name_u] is probably my favorite name individually. Have you considered [name_m]Julien[/name_m] as a first name, or mixing up the names into different combos? If that’s an option, I’d try them out, see if any one jumps out at you as the right combination. Maybe… [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Julien[/name_m] or [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]?

I love [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m].

All of these are beautiful names! I like [name_m]Henry[/name_m] best with[name_m]Samuel[/name_m].

I prefer [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Julien[/name_m]! I like -tt names ([name_u]Elliott[/name_u], [name_m]Bennett[/name_m], [name_m]Beckett[/name_m], etc.) but [name_u]Everett[/name_u] just reminds me of (Mount) [name_u]Everest[/name_u].
I also think that [name_m]Henry[/name_m] goes a tad better with [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] than [name_u]Everett[/name_u].

Very hard choice. I think both [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_u]Everett[/name_u] go very well with [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]. I personally adore both names. We have [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Birch[/name_m], [name_u]Gray[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u], and [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] on our short lists. I do not feel you could go wrong with either choice.

I vote for [name_m]Henry[/name_m].

I love [name_u]Everett[/name_u]. It is on our short list too.

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] is my favorite .

I prefer [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Julien[/name_m], but [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] is a handsome name as well.

[name_m]Henry[/name_m]! It sounds great with [name_m]Samuel[/name_m].

I want you to have another boy so you can use both!! They are both gorgeous!

I looooove [name_m]Henry[/name_m] as a name. Sure its becoming a bit more in vouge but it doesn’t have the same trendy feel as [name_u]Everett[/name_u]. I think in a few years [name_u]Everett[/name_u] will feel like [name_f]Brittany[/name_f] does now, but henry is a standby classic. Almost similar to [name_u]James[/name_u] or [name_m]William[/name_m] but with a bit more flair.

Personally I’m a big fan of [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] if that’s at all an option. I feel like that goes most with samual [name_m]Edward[/name_m] (lovely name!)

Congratulations, @pearl79!

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] {and} [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] is, to me, the best brother set from your list :).

Its kind of funny…we are due in a few weeks as well and also considering either [name_u]Everett[/name_u] or [name_m]Henry[/name_m]…and we’re Canadians living in the US. I love both names but think [name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] go especially well together. Although [name_m]Henry[/name_m] ([name_m]Henri[/name_m]) has the potential french connection as well!

Really funny, we are also choosing between these two wonderful names! (We’re stuck between [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] and [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Miles[/name_m].) I love them both, and they are quite similar phonetically so maybe it’s not so surprising to find other people making the same choice. What did you end up deciding?

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] is a traditional and classic standout so I would choose [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Julien[/name_m] for his brother. I like [name_u]Everett[/name_u] too but I think [name_m]Henry[/name_m] is a better “fit” with [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]. I don’t like the back-to-back t’s in the [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] combo either. Now, [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] would be lovely.

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] all the way.