Henry or Julian?

See the results of this poll: Henry or Julian?

Respondents: 30 (This poll is closed)

• Henry : 13 (43%)
  • Julian: 17 (57%)

I voted for [name]Henry[/name]! [name]Julian[/name] [name]Black[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] [name]Black[/name] both sound great, but I’m a huge sucker for [name]Henry[/name]. :slight_smile: I think it’s perfect!

Good luck!

One of us (apparently I can’t say which one of us :wink: ) is a huge sucker for [name]Henry[/name]. :slight_smile:

[name]Love[/name] both! I voted for [name]Henry[/name] since it’s on my list, but I think [name]Julian[/name] is so handsome and friendly. Can’t go wrong with either!

I love the sound and look of [name]Julian[/name] [name]Black[/name]. I think [name]Julian[/name] is very versatile - he could be a rock star, a spy or a CEO! Pick one :slight_smile:

[name]Henry[/name] and [name]Julian[/name] are both amazing, but [name]Julian[/name] [name]Black[/name] is the winner in this case! It’s perfect for an adorable little boy, and sleek and sophisticated for a man. Like another poster said, it suits a rock star, spy or CEO! It truly sounds perfect! :slight_smile:

So true!! Never thought about that before! :slight_smile:

Does [name]Julian[/name] [name]Black[/name] sound like [name]Julie[/name] in [name]Black[/name] to you? [name]Just[/name] curious, I was just saying them outloud and it sounded funny.

You can’t go wrong with either, but [name]Julian[/name] just has a little bit more pizzazz.

I think [name]Julian[/name] [name]Black[/name] sounds fine out loud. : )

I honestly love both so much that it is hard to choose. My gut is telling me [name]Julian[/name], but [name]Henry[/name] would be an incredible choice as well. Your son will be well-named either way!

both are great! I agree you can’t make a wrong choice hear, why not wait and see which he looks like?