Here again, can you help me decide?

See the results of this poll: Which do you prefer?

Respondents: 16 (This poll is closed)

• Clara: 3 (19%)
  • Lydia: 5 (31%)
  • Stella: 4 (25%)
  • Violet: 4 (25%)

I voted for [name]Lydia[/name], but I really love [name]Clara[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] too. All three are great! [name]Stella[/name] is too trendy for me. My favorite combos:

[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Gwendolen[/name]

It’s tied between these two for me

[name]Clara[/name] [name]Isabel[/name]/[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name]

[name]Clara[/name] by a landslide. [name]Stella[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] are starting to become a little too trendy and I see them both gaining popularity in the years to come. [name]Lydia[/name] is gorgeous but there is just something about [name]Clara[/name] that feels so much more charming and special.

[name]Stella[/name] (have you considered [name]Estella[/name]? it’s very similiar, but not as popular/trendy sounding) is my favorite from your list.
I don’t love any of the middle name options w/ it though.

Is [name]Stella[/name] really that trendy? I’m a [name]Stella/name. I’ve yet to hear or see of a little girl named [name]Stella[/name]. The only other [name]Stella[/name] I know of is [name]Tori[/name] Spelling’s kid. Well I’m not around little kids too much and maybe it also has to do with where I live.

tie again!
HELP!

[name]Clara[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] is so, absolutely beautiful. I love [name]Clara[/name] and I am quickly falling in love with [name]Vivienne[/name]. I’d choose [name]Stella[/name], if not [name]Clara[/name]. [name]Even[/name] though it is rising fast.

I knew a [name]Lydia[/name] in high school and people (even friends) said [name]Lydia[/name] Chlamydia behind her back. I will never get that out of my head. :cry: