He's here ✨

[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] born [name_f]Monday[/name_f] 27th [name_f]October[/name_f] at 10.31. He weighed 8lb 8oz and makes our little family complete with a 2year old very excited big sister [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f].
We tossed around [name_m]Austin[/name_m] and [name_m]Otis[/name_m] but couldn’t agree and finally seemed to easily agree on [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and I absolutely love it, it suits the chilled out little dude perfectly. Middle names are my Dads first and middle who passed away just over a year ago :baby::blue_heart::sparkles:

[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Earnest[/name_m] is so handsome! Congratulations, and enjoy every minute of your new son! :slight_smile:

I love the name [name_u]Jude[/name_u], it is my top boys name right now! [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] is a lovely way to honor your dad. Congrats on your new little boy. (ps- love [name_m]Otis[/name_m] too!)

Congratulations! Enjoy your well-named boy!

Congratulations! Your children have wonderful names, I’m loving [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] together. :slight_smile:

I adore your children names ! Such beautiful choices .

Congratulations . Enjoy little [name_u]Jude[/name_u] :slight_smile:

Very handsome!

Awesome name congrats!

What a lovely name and sounds so gorgeous with [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. Very classy.

Congratulations.