He's here!

Our third baby was born early this morning! We named him [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] and he is a brother for [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]. [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] is an honour name for my father in law and [name_u]James[/name_u] is my husband’s name. We live in Australia where [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] is seen more as a masculine name rather than feminine or unisex.

Thanks to all the Berries who gave their two cents over our naming journey and voted on my seemingly endless polls! I couldn’t have done it without you!

37 Likes

Oh my goodness, congratulations! Beautiful name and I hope your entire family is doing well!

What a handsome name! Congrats on [name_u]Darcy[/name_u]! :heart:

Yaaay, congratulations!!! I’m soo happy you went with [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] ([name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]), I was really rooting for that name :grin:

3 Likes

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful name and I hope your family the absolute best during these times!

Congratulations for your third baby!
I love your children’s names. [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] is a very handsome name. I love the meaning behind the middle names.
I hope both of you are doing well.

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

Darcy [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is perfection. I love that you went with [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] to honour one of the grandfathers. Congratulations on your newest arrival to the family!

[name_m]How[/name_m] perfect! [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] is a wonderful choice, especially with [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]! Congratulations and best wishes to you all! :blue_heart:

Congratulations on the birth of your son! His name is so very handsome. I was rooting for [name_u]Darcy[/name_u], so I love that you went for it! :slight_smile:

Congratulations [name_f]Sarah[/name_f]!

Darcy is a FABULOUS choice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love that it’s mainly masculine over there, I think it’s super handsome and dashing for a boy.

Wishing you all the best for the future!

Such a wonderful name! Congratulations!

Darcy is such a handsome name!

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations! I’m so glad you went with [name_u]Darcy[/name_u], it’s such a handsome choice :blue_heart:

So happy to see you went with [name_u]Darcy[/name_u]! It’s so handsome and goes perfectly with [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] (who are also beautifully named)!! Congratulations!!!

Beautiful combo and a very dashing sibset!

Omg violet [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] are great together! [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] was the combo i was rooting for and I’m glad you chose it! He will make a great addition to your family!

Your kids have beautiful names :heart:

Oh wow, congratulations! I’m so glad you went with [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] - it’s perfect with [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]!

Congratulations!