He's here

[name_u]Baby[/name_u] boy arrived in rather dramatic fashion on the shoulder of the parkway this morning. We lean towards very traditional names, but we would like something that captures his rather unique entrance. Name must work in [name_f]English[/name_f] and Spanish, and sisters are [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f]. Last name starts with an O.

[name_m]Lucas[/name_m] (Luke) [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]

Contemplating a second middle name [name_u]Parker[/name_u] as anod to his delivery.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

8 Likes

Are you looking for another middle name?

I like [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] with your sibset! And congratulations on your baby boy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s not a traditional name but given how fast he was [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Swift[/name_m]. [name_m]Swift[/name_m] is cute as it can be both the bird and the fact that he was swift lol?
[name_m]Lucas[/name_m] sounds nice with [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f]

13 Likes

Congratulations! I think [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] fit very well with your sibset

1 Like

Lucas!! Congrats, that is incredible. :baby:t2:

1 Like

[name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] is great!!

2 Likes

Possibly. Open to suggestions!

The only other name I can think of which means quick/fast is [name_m]Boaz[/name_m]. [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Boaz[/name_m]
I’m sure there are others though. !

2 Likes

Wow!! Congratulations! That’s an awesome story.
I will say, in my experience many kids don’t really love thinking about their birth (and especially their conception :joy:), no matter how special those things are to Mom and Dad. [name_m]Just[/name_m] a thought. But if you do want to recognize his dramatic entrance, I like the suggestion of [name_m]Swift[/name_m] quite a lot! [name_u]Or[/name_u] perhaps something less related to his birth specifically and more focused on adventure, action, and ingenuity. I’m sure your new son will do big, bold things with his life :relaxed: Congrats again!!

1 Like

Congrats on your little one!! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the names [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] for sisters :relaxed:
[name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]Parker[/name_u]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_u]Daniel[/name_u]
[name_m]Emanuel[/name_m] [name_u]Parker[/name_u]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] or [name_u]Parker[/name_u]
[name_m]Adrian[/name_m] [name_u]Parker[/name_u]
[name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]Angel[/name_u]

I hope these names help :blush:

1 Like

[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is my favourite! Congratulations :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]

Congratulations on your baby and a harrowing delivery !

1 Like

Congrats :partying_face::partying_face:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] @anon25197097 choice of [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Swift[/name_m] so handsome.

Good luck and I hope the recovery is smoother than the birth itself!!

2 Likes

I really like [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] O., both in Spanish and [name_f]English[/name_f]. It feels a little more unique with the sibling names and doesn’t automatically get shortened (Sy doesn’t feel as complete as [name_m]Luke[/name_m] or Dan/Danny do, so I would assume the full name gets more use, which I like).

2 Likes

Congratulations! I think [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] and [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] are perfect pairings with [name_f]Sophia[/name_f], but I can’t help but love [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]! He gets my vote. :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!

I love [name_m]Simon[/name_m], on its own and with your daughters’ names. Might I suggest rearranging the middles to get [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] O?

1 Like

I love the idea of this! Goes well w/ the siblings :slight_smile:

I really love [name_m]Simon[/name_m] for you. I think [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_m]Swift[/name_m] is amazing! I also love the suggestion of [name_m]Boaz[/name_m], It is one of my very favorite boy names. [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Boaz[/name_m] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] sounds strong and tough which I love for a little boy and I think both names will age well as they grow into adulthood. Congrats!

2 Likes

[name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] is lovely!