Hester Leonia or Ida Augusta?

Which do you prefer: [name_f]Hester[/name_f] [name_f]Leonia[/name_f] or [name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f]?

3 Likes

[name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] is magnificent! I adore [name_f]Hester[/name_f] though and with a slight switch to [name_f]Hester[/name_f] [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] I think she’d get my vote. Both lovely strong vintage combos.

1 Like

[name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] is my favourite :tulip:

[name_f]Ida[/name_f] feels quirky cool she’s strong and full of character fitting right in with the likes of [name_f]Ada[/name_f] I think [name_f]Ida[/name_f] could definitely be on the path of revival especially with [name_f]Ida[/name_f] already being a hit in some parts of Europe. I really like [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] she’s warm and inviting to me she has a southern [name_f]Belle[/name_f] flair working with [name_f]Ida[/name_f].

2 Likes

I prefer [name_f]Hester[/name_f] [name_f]Leonia[/name_f], personally.

[name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f]

1 Like

I like the flow of [name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] the best :blush:

1 Like

[name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f]! Delightful!

1 Like

[name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] is wonderful!

1 Like

[name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] is so stately and strong, it’s definitely my favourite.

In fact, I think you’ve persuaded me to put [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] back on my (ever-expanding :tired_face:) list, so wonderful is this combo.

I like both, but [name_f]Hester[/name_f] is such an underrated name that I have to say [name_f]Hester[/name_f] [name_f]Leonia[/name_f].

I prefer [name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f]

Oh wow, [name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] is purely lovely! [name_f]Hester[/name_f] [name_f]Leonia[/name_f] is nice, I’m just not a huge fan of [name_f]Hester[/name_f].

[name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f], I just can’t get past the awkwardness of [name_f]Hester[/name_f]

I prefer [name_f]Hester[/name_f] [name_f]Leonia[/name_f]! [name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] has nice flow, but I’m just not a huge fan of [name_f]Ida[/name_f]. [name_f]Hester[/name_f] feels a bit more fresh and fun, while still being vintage. I love how unique it is.

I love the name [name_f]Ida[/name_f] so much! [name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] is very pretty!

I love [name_f]Ida[/name_f] Augusta!! I actually really like that they both end in a, it flows so well!

I prefer [name_f]Hester[/name_f] [name_f]Leonia[/name_f], [name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] sounds lovely but [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] isn’t my favorite. :blush:

[name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f]