Hey Arnold OCs

I’ve created two OCS for the tv show Hey Arnold! and I need your help to think of a name for a both of the two OCs.

Character #1

Description: The character is a eleven year old boy, he has brown medium length hair and fair skin, he is around the same height as Arnold and Gerald and is slender. He is wearing a green shirt and khaki shorts.

He is a nine-ten year old boy who is a friend of Arnold and Gerald, he likes rock n roll music, riding his bike, skateboarding, and hanging out with his friends. He is described as wisecracking, honest, tough, sensible, down to earth, cool, laid-back, loyal, strong, hardworking, and mature for his age but he can be cynical, sarcastic and a little harsh at times. He has a knack for drawing and love of creativity, he paints and draws pictures he even design some of the posters for the school. He lives with his single mother and his little sister in a house right next to Gerald’s.

The names that i’m considering:
Michael
Charles
Donald
Edward
Lawrence
Francis
Victor

Character #2

Description: The character is a eleven year old girl, she has long dark brown hair and peach skin with a big pointy nose, she is tall and slender. She wears a no-sleeved shirt and skorts.

She is a eleven year old girl who goes to the same school as Arnold. She is nice, sweet, kind, calm, polite, caring, optimistic, smart, intelligent, fun-loving, loyal, considerate, sassy, feisty, honest, responsible, helpful, strong, and bright, though she can be bossy, arrogant, and selfish at times. She is usually serves as the nice one and the voice of reason to the group of her girlfriends and has a way to solve problems in a mature and passive nature when her friends need their help or a solution for something. She is musically inclined, she sings in the school choir and in the school orchestra she plays the violin; She is involved in school sports like playing volleyball and basketball.

The names that i’m considering:
Beverly
Rose

I will like their names to fit very well with their characters and personalities, if you have already thought of a good name for thethem

[name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] get my votes!

I like [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f].