Hey ladies! What do you think of Jude Caspian?

[name]Hi[/name]!
This will sound a bit weird, but I go on a site that you can care for virtual babies. I decided on [name]Jude[/name] [name]Caspian[/name] for my 8th baby on there. [name]Do[/name] you like it?

My other babies:
[name]Ava[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Kaden[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Noah[/name] [name]Elliot[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]
[name]Eben[/name] [name]Cole[/name]
[name]Kylie[/name] [name]Brooke[/name]
[name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Kate[/name]

Thanks! BTW, I’m 12.

[name]Hi[/name] there! :slight_smile:

Wow! That sounds like a lot of fun, and something I know I would have enjoyed growing up! I think that [name]Jude[/name] [name]Caspian[/name] is seriously handsome, and simply amazing. :slight_smile: (From your list of virtual children’s names, my favorites are [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] and [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Kate[/name].)

If I’m rating on a 5 star system, with 5 stars being the best, I give [name]Jude[/name] [name]Caspian[/name] a 5! :slight_smile:

I hope you’re having fun on Nameberry! :slight_smile:

Thank you [name]Jill[/name] :slight_smile: I love names! [name]Jude[/name] was born today 9/5/09!

I’ll probably be making more of these in the future :slight_smile: As my babies go off to school, and I have more.

I also think [name]Jude[/name] [name]Caspian[/name] is a beautiful name ! It’s not too young or too old. It goes well with your other babies’s names.

So yup ! It is an adorable name and good luck with your babies !

NamesLover a.k.a [name]Maelys[/name]…:slight_smile:

Ha ha [name]Maelys[/name] :smiley: Thank you!

you have pretty awesome names for a 12 year old…

[name]Jude[/name] [name]Caspian[/name] sounds amazing, especially with the other names. That website sounds fun. Mind give me the address for it? I might check it out =)

[name]Jude[/name] [name]Caspian[/name] sounds amazing, especially with the other names. That website sounds fun. Mind give me the address for it? I might check it out =)

It’s: babyvalley.co.uk

If you need help on it (if you join) my username is simple it’s “[name]Steph[/name]”.

Let me know :wink:

[name]Love[/name] [name]Noah[/name] [name]Elliott[/name] & [name]Jude[/name] [name]Caspian[/name]. [name]Noah[/name] is my real 7 yr.olds name & I always liked [name]Jude[/name] if we where to have another boy :slight_smile: